hey there karl (angst fluffy, karlnap)

this is kind of like hey there delila the song but replaced with karl.

backstory: ) 

sapnap and Karl started dating at the beginning of collage and decided for sapnap to go and stay with Karl. 

only for sapnap to have to go back to Texas to complete collage but when sapnap had finished collage and finally was able to see Karl corona hit so he couldn't. 

Karl has been at one of the lowest points in his life and very depressed that he can see sapnap. so sapnap sent him a few things along with a video. 

Karl's pov

"Karl please calm down corona only meant to be around for a little bit longer then ill come and see you ok baby?" sapnap said in a concerned and soft tone.

 this had been the topic for the past hour. me crying to sapnap while he told me to calm down. i was only like this because of how long I've been away from him, its been 2 years. 2!

 and we've barley had time to talk because of youtube and streaming. "listen Karl continue trying, I've sent you something, it should of arrived an hour ago, have you opened it?" he asked still in a soft tone.

 "n..no i....i haven't" i sniff my breathing going slightly normal and my tears stopped falling. "well open it, trust me you'll love it" he smiled sweetly at me his mood seeming to brighten at the fact i wasn't crying anymore.

 i nod standing up and walking to where i left the package in the kitchen. i gently open the box seeing 3 neatly wrapped presents. one big one medium and one small.

 "open them biggest to smallest!" sapnap called from the phone. "ok fine" i sigh really wanting to open the small one first. 

i pick up the first one squishing it slightly. it was clothing. i rip of the orange and purple wrapping paper revealing a hoodie.

 a hoodie that looked like sapnaps and waaaaaaay to big for me. "put it on Karl!" sapnap shouts enthusiastically while i smile at the hoodie.

 i pull of my hoodie and putting sapnaps on instead, it went to my knees. i smile embracing and basking in the heat it provided. 

i pick the second one up after hearing sapnap awe at me in the hoodie. it made me chuckle for the first time in a while.

 i open the second one revealing a mediumish teddy bear holding a heart with the words 'i love you Karl' on it in bold.

 i squeezed it while squealing out in joy. "sap i love it!" i shout out squeezing it tighter. "i knew you would like it now open the last one!" he seemed more exited than me.

 i place the teddy down picking up the small box. i look at it confused before opening it. i teared up at what i saw.

 it was a golden necklace with a hallow heart no backing but with k + n written in it. in gold with little white and silver details. 

next to the necklace was also a ring which was gold with orange and purple gemstones in it along with Karl + nick engraved on the inside. 

i place the ring on my middle finder. perfect fit. i pick up the necklace wrapping it around my neck and doing it at the back. 

"nick, thank you, i love it so much!" i cry fiddling with the necklace facing the camera. "really? well it just gets better sweetheart, the file I've sent you is for only you to hear" he spoke softly but with a stern tone.

 "i nod slightly confused. "I've sent it over, I'm gonna end the call but ill call you back in ten minutes, lay in bed, close your eyes and put headphones on, then listen to the file" i nod picking my phone up lightly running to my bedroom.