at the park (readerxwilbursoot fluff)

this is a readerxwilbur soot and there will be other ships in this. theres skephalo, karlnap, quackityxshlatt, tommyxtubbo (not together obviously), dnf, jackxniki (not together), fundyxeret (dont ask i ship them) and philzaxtechnoblade (tommy, techno, phil and wilbur are not a family in this one). yea a lot and this might be a long one. also lucy in this is technos little sister as no one knows her real name i dont think.

georges pov

i arrived at the park with quackity, jshlatt, Karl, sapnap and techno and we all were sat talking waiting for the others to come as well.

luckily the park was empty so we would have it to our self.

we came here because techno was bringing his little sister lucy, skeppy, tubbo and dream were doing the same so we all thought we could hang out together.

"c'mon when's Phil gonna be here" techno whined in his deep really monotoned voice. as if on cue Phil, tommy, Wilbur, jack, lani and tubbo came along.

"hey guys" Phil chuckled laying his eyes on techno, "techno!" Phil shouted running to him and hugged him.

techno wasn't a really affectionate person but when he came to Phil that changed. "hey Phil" techno smiled lightly hugging Phil back.

"Phil!" lucy squealed hugging his side making Phil chuckle. "where's dream" i ask getting up from my seat next to sapnap.

tommy shrugged his shoulders. "i think hes with bad, skeppy, fundy and eret" tubbo said acting as clingy as ever to tommy.

"does anyone know where Y/N is?" will asked with a worried expression. "yea and Niki" jack said in contrast with Wilbur's statement.

"Y/N messaged me saying she's getting ready with Niki" Phil shouted still cuddling with techno on a bench with lucy beside them swinging her legs.

"oh ok!" will and jack both shout back. to pass time while waiting for the rest including dream i lay in the huge swing rocking it slightly as i sang a song.

the song was a line without a hook by ricky montgomery. sapnap and karl were tickling each other in a funny way while tommy, tubbo and lani were talking while laying in the grass.

quackity and shlatt were making out and Phil and techno went to the shops to get drinks. Wilbur was sat on the swings with jack probably waiting for Y/N and Niki.

"oh baby i am a wreck when I'm without you, i need you here to stay, i broke all my bones that day i found yo-" i cut myself seeing jack walk over.

"hey gogy waiting for dream" jack ask me. i simply nod my head and he starts to push the swing gently.

"i waiting on Niki and wills waiting on Y/N" he said looking at will still trying to call her. "yeah wonder where they are" i sigh.

meanwhile and Y/Ns pov

"Niki are you straitening you hair!" i call throughout the house. "yea I'm nearly done then we can go!" Niki shouts back to me.

i had my Y/H/L/A/H/C (your hair length and hair colour) in a neat high ponytail with my philza merch on knowing tommy will do the same and it'll annoy him.

i go into the kitchen and grab a can of coke before slouching on Niki's couch. "what are you wearing!" i yell as Niki runs down the stairs.

"oh! I'm wearing a light blue sweater and a long dark blue skirt!" she says spinning in front of me.

"oh cool" i say downing the rest of my coke. "so what about you?" Niki askes.

"oh I'm wearing a philza hoodie and underneath a plain white t-shirt with light blue shorts" i say standing up to throw the can in the bin when we go out.