new school (fluff, tubbo x reader)

your the new girl in school and tubbo is in all of your classes. 

y/n pov

right first lesson. English. god where that again? H12? where the hell is that? ugh i'll have to ask someone wont i? Jesus crist.

 i walk up to the first person i saw which turned out to be a short boy with brown hair. he was wearing a green button up shirt with denim jeans and his nails were painted black and yellow.

 he had a big smile on his face and a red bandana around his neck. "hey! do you know where H12 is?" i politely ask him.

 he jumped at the sudden conversation i brought him in. "oh! I'm heading there now! I'll take you there" his voice was nice and calm but slightly energetic. 

"thanks" i smile at him and start walking when two tall people walked towards us, one taller than the other.

 "tubbo!! ma man!!" the dirty blonde one exclaimed. he was wearing a red and white t-shirt and a bee necklace. 

"hey tubbo!" the tallest one was wearing a black suit and had fluffy hair with sunglasses and a white and black mask on with black gloves. 

"tubbo whose this?" before tubbo could answer the blondes question the bell went. "welp, gotta got guys! i have maths!" before any of us could talk the tall man was gone the blonde soon following after. 

"what was that?" i asked him as we continued our journey to where ever. "oh my best friends, the blonde ones tommy and the masked one is ranboo or mark" i nod in response.

 "so how tall is ranboo?" he was really tall, so tall he could barley get through the door without having to duck. "he 6'7" he answered calmly walking out of the building we were in.

 "what how!?" tubbo giggled at my reaction. "i don't know hes just tall, tommy is 6'1 and well its kind of embarrassing but I'm 5'5" he clung on to his left arm with his right. 

"yea well I'm 5'7 so not that much taller than you" after that the conversation was over and we eventually got to our class. 

"can i sit next to you? I'm new i don't really know anyone" tubbo just nodded and signalled for e to follow him. i sat next to him immediately getting a note passed to me. from tubbo.

 "y'know you can talk to me, right?" he shushed me and gestured towards the note. it had a phone number on it, a Minecraft username and who I'm assuming tubbos discord.

 i smile at him and write on the other side of the note the same information and hand it to him. he read it and smiled.

 for the rest of the lesson we sent notes to each other talking about what we liked and getting to know each other. 

i found out we were quite similar with a lot. we both loved Minecraft and streamed! and his real name is toby! i gave him my twitch name and within a few seconds i got a notification from my phone. 

"alright! class dismiss! and y/n and toby! don't think i didn't see you two passing notes! i let you get away with it y/n as your new but toby you have detention!" the whole class stared and snickered, some saying the notes we passed were love notes.

 "no miss! if he gets detention! i do to!" i don't know where that came from but i shouted it anyway. "y'know what? i don't care enough about my job to care! toby you get away with it this time!" tubbo simply nodded and walked out the class room me following.

 "wow! you saved me there! why?" i chuckle at his reaction. "your were the first person who was nice to me at this school! besides a girl called Niki who showed me where my form was" i brought him into a hug. 

"well, we need to find tommy and ranboo! I'll introduce you to them!" i nod in agreement and followed him.

 "tubbo! your here!" ranboo exclaimed. he was sat on a bench with an arm across it and a leg on top of the other.

 "tubbo!!! ma frie-....a woman!!" tommy exclaimed staring at me with an expression i cannot explain in words.

 "*awkward giggle* yes i am a woman" tommy started having a whole rant about how its weird to be friends with a woman so ranboo calmed him down...to the best of his ability.

 "sorry about him, hes not use to his friends being friends with girls, the only girls hes friends with is Niki, minx and puffy" i nod raising an eyes brow at the blonde boy who was still shouting.

 "don't worry! he'll get use to you being around, he streams to! so does ranboo! tommyinnit and ranboolive!" he exclaimed.

 at this point tommy had stopped making his frantic noises. "so what's your name wOMan!" tommy approached me and stated with a stupid voice for the word woman.

 "uhh its y/n?" i stuck a hand out stupidly to for him to shake. he just looked at me weird. "anyway! do you stream?" ranboo asked from behind me. 

"oh yeah! my twitch is y/t/u (your twitch username)" he placed his index finger against his chin like he was thinking. "i think I've heard of that name before.... lets head to class!" i was confused by this but nonetheless went to class. 

idk how to end stories but i was kind of getting bored of this but though it was a cute idea so i did it anyway.