September 21st, 7:08 A.M.

It was a little after seven in the morning when Namjoon awoke.

Not that he had been sleeping- the position he was tied in was far too uncomfortable for that.

Plus the fact he was on edge after being kidnapped by his biological uncle for reasons still unknown was a major factor in keeping his eyes open, darting around the small, dark room until faint rays of sun shone in through the thin curtains. He hadn't wanted to drift off, but his fear and anger had drained down to exhaustion, and staying up the whole night made it difficult to not take a quick nap.

A creak in the floorboards jolted him back to reality, his heart pounding as the door opened.

"Rise and shine," the man hummed, sipping his coffee. He held a small black gun loosely. "You and I have a very important errand to run."

Namjoon didn't know what it was, but he already knew he didn't want to participate in it.

"Didn't peg you as a early bird." The stripper said, watching carefully as the man set down his mug and walked over to the bed.

"I am when I'm about to become a millionaire the next morning." Wohan said, keeping the gun leveled at the boy as he untied his wrists from the bedpost.

Namjoon sat up slowly, eyeing the weapon as he rubbed his sore wrists.

Seriously- how many times would he have to get tied down to a bed in the span of less than two weeks? He was a stripper and yet, after meeting Yoongi, he had been tied up in more threatening situations than sexy ones. Not to mention how many times he had had a gun aimed at him. It was getting very tiring.

"A millionaire?" Namjoon echoed, confused.

"Come on, get up." Wohan ordered, pointing the gun at the boy. "I've waited twenty years for this, I'm not waiting a single second longer."

Namjoon slid off the bed, hands raised halfway.

"Don't try anything stupid." The man warned, grabbing the boys bicep.

Namjoon let himself get tugged out of the room, down a hallway, down some stairs, around a corner, and down another set of stairs to what he realized was the basement.

A little worried now, he hesitantly asked, "Wh...what are we doing here?"

Wohan grinned. "Just making sure you understand what's at stake here, so that you won't ruin this for me."

The man pulled out a ring of keys. Selecting one, he slid it into the lock on the door and twisted in.

The door popped open an inch, a cold draft meeting them.

Wohan nudged the door open and shoved Namjoon inside roughly.

"Play nice now, family is important." Wohan chided, shutting and locking the door behind him.

Namjoon winced as his skin scraped against the cold, hard cement of the basement floor.

Slowly, he picked himself up, feeling out his new bruises.

A rustling of chains startled him, and he snapped his head up, staring in shock at a pair of similar dragon eyes looking back at him.

"S-Seojoon?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: damn I'm tired, I should get some slee-

Me: *remembers chansrroom exists*

Me: *quickly dashes to the computer to update instead*