September 14th, 12:38 P.M.

Namjoon stared in disbelief as Yoongi tightened the cuff around the metal pole.

The detective had never shown any act of kindness to him, but even this was a new low.

Yoongi said nothing, just walked off the stage and Namjoon watched him go, still shocked.

Slinxx looked confused, before slowly retreating to a pole off to the side to continue dancing.

Two men followed her, clearly straight, but a few stayed, looking at Namjoon with interest.

It would be hard to dance with the handcuff in his way, but not impossible.

Yoongi was going to be here a while he waited for Max to finish all the interviews, which meant Namjoon was also going to be stuck here for a while.

He figured he might as well earn a little money to pass the time.

Smiling at the men in business suits, Namjoon gripped the pole with one hand, waving his fingers at the men with the other as his long legs walked around the pole. He suddenly dropped down low, his ass sticking out as his legs bent at the knees, never taking his gaze off the men, as if he specifically wanted the exact person he was staring at to sleep with him.

The man slid forward in his seat, tucking a few green bills down the hem of the black stocking on Namjoon's right leg.

The stripper blew him a kiss as a thank you, straightening up. He arched his back against the pole, raising his chained hand above his head to grab it for balance as he lifted his left leg up, saying without words that they were allowed to slip money on this side too.

As another man opened his wallet to do just that, Namjoon scanned the room for Yoongi.

The detective was at the bar, not looking at Namjoon as he typed on his phone.

As the entranced men continued giving Namjoon their money, the stripper slowly started gaining back his confidence.

Yoongi was in the wrong here. His way of doing things were illegal, and they both knew it. Namjoon wasn't a killer.

He wondered what the detective's sexuality was.

Even if he was straight, Namjoon knew a few moves that could take Yoongi's breath away.

He was tired of being mistreated by that asshole. He was smarter than Yoongi believed him to be.

And he was ready to change their dynamic.

-

Yoongi watched the videos from his email with a frown at the lack of information they gave him.

Since the camera's were only pointed at the main stage, the only thing he was seeing was some dirty whores showing horny men their cleavage, and not anything useful to his investigation.

He was about to exit the video and text an angry paragraph to Jungkook, when the curtains opened and Namjoon stepped out.

The cheering of the crowd became even louder than the heavy bass music, and Yoongi wondered why the only male stripper here got the biggest applause in a room full of supposedly straight men.

Namjoon laughed at the reaction, running both hands through his hair, letting the applause wash over him as the flashing lights bathed him in different colors, until a bright spotlight shone over him.

He confidently strode to the front of the stage and grabbed the pole with one hand, twirling around it.

He was wearing white fishnet stockings, white shorts that had small slits on each side, and a long white silk scarf tied in a large bow around his waist, tied in the back.