September 15th, 12:43 P.M.

"Who the hell is this? Where is your shirt?" Changwoo asked when Yoongi and Namjoon entered the autopsy room. He saw the handcuffs and his eyes widened even further. "What the hell?"

"Long story. You wanted me here so bad, just tell me what's going on." Yoongi muttered. He tried to cross his arms, but the cuff stopped him and he huffed, whipping his head around to glare at Namjoon.

"I'm not giving out classified information in front of a civilian." Changwoo said. He looked to Namjoon. "Who are you and how did this happen?"

Yoongi stepped in front of the stripper before Namjoon could even open his mouth.

"He's not worthy of words, trust me. Jungkook is getting a key, but until then, you can't tell me anything without the kid overhearing, and you seemed really desperate to get me here so just tell me what's going on already."

Namjoon stayed quiet, eager to hear what the illustrious 'I'm never wrong' Min Yoongi had missed.

Changwoo looked displeased, but his urgency to inform Yoongi seemed to override his displeasure at a civilian being in their autopsy room.

Serena lay on the steel table, skin pale and lips colorless.

Namjoon was just glad they had closed her eyes.

James lay on the table next to her, and a medical examiner in a white robe stood in between them, a clipboard in his hands.

"Well, we initially thought cause of death for both victims was blood loss due to being stabbed," the M.E. said, pushing his glasses up his nose. "But after running a toxicology report, we found trace amounts of venesanic in their bloodstreams."

"A potent poison." Changwoo clarified.

The M.E. nodded. "It was only a small amount in each victim, but venesanic is extremely powerful- one drop could kill twenty strong men."

Yoongi frowned. "They were stabbed after they had already been poisoned."

"Yes, it appears whoever knifed then didn't know they were already dead men walking. Or- a dead woman walking." The M.E. clarified.

"So more than one person wanted Serena and James dead." Namjoon mused out loud, and all three heads turned to look at him.

"Seriously, who are you?" Changwoo asked.

Jungkook burst inside the room, panting slightly, with a small silver key in his hand. "Boss- found one!"

"What took you so damn long?" Yoongi snapped, swiping the key from the intern. He quickly unlocked his own cuff, and spun Namjoon around, locking the boys hands together behind his back.

"He's under arrest?" Changwoo blinked.

"Not yet." Yoongi muttered.

"Yoongi kidnapped me!" Namjoon blurted out. "Like, three times!"

"Yoongi!"

"I did not." Yoongi rolled his eyes, pushing Namjoon towards the door. "And he's a prime suspect anyways, of course I'm taking him into custody."

"You took me to your house and tied me up!" Namjoon argued. "You pushed me into the trunk of your car! You tied me to your bed! Not to mention all the time's you've threatened me and pointed a gun at me."

He looked to the supervisor. "Sir, he stole my money too!"

Jungkook and the M.E. stood there in shocked silence, mouths open wide.

"Snitch." Yoongi grumbled.

"Yoongi." Changwoo snapped. "My office. Now."

Yoongi sighed deeply, shoving Namjoon to Jungkook. "Keep an eye on him for me. He's a killer."