September 13th, 3:38 P.M.

"Back again?" The manager looked surprised when Yoongi stormed into the strip club. "You're welcome to tip the ladies, of course, but our main show doesn't start for another-"

"Where's Kim Namjoon?" Yoongi cut him off, wanting to get out of this dirty place as fast as possible, with his main suspect in handcuffs.

Max blinked, then smirked. "He's cute, isn't he? Was it the dimples or the vocabulary that got you?"

"He's under arrest." Yoongi crossed his arms, showing off his gun at his hip.

Max froze. "He- what? Why?"

"He's a person of interest in my investigation. Tell me where he is now, unless you want to be charged with obstruction of justice."

The manager quickly snapped out of it and led Yoongi back down the narrow hallway, to the private rooms.

He stopped in front of a shut door and knocked on it. "Joonbug? You have a visitor."

Yoongi didn't care about giving a murderous stripper any privacy and kicked the door in.

Namjoon gasped, stumbling back to barely avoid being hit. "What the hell!"

"Kim Namjoon, you're under arrest." Yoongi stated, marching up to the boy. He pushed the boys shoulder harshly, spinning him around.

He pulled out his handcuffs and grabbed the strippers wrist, locking the cuff around it tightly.

"What?!" Namjoon struggled as Yoongi locked the other cuff. "For what! I haven't done anything!"

"I'm sure there's been some kind of misunderstanding," Max tried to step in. "I've known this kid for a year now, there's nothing dangerous about him, except for his brain. I really don't think he's your killer."

"Killer?" Namjoon's eyes widened. "You're arresting me for killing James and Serena?" He struggled harder, furious. "You're the reason Serena's dead! I gave you that note! You said she didn't need any protection and refused to check in on her! Now she's dead! And you have the audacity to blame me for that?!"

Yoongi ignored him, dragging the shouting boy back down the hallway.

A few other strippers peeked out of their doors, wondering what all the commotion was about.

"Get off me!" Namjoon yelled, trying to twist out of Yoongi's grip. "Let me go! I didn't kill anyone! You're stupid!"

Yoongi grew impatient fast and pulled his gun out, jabbing it against the boys side. "Enough."

"You're a detective, not a cop! You don't have any power to arrest someone." Namjoon seethed as Yoongi pushed him out into the sunlight. "And where's the evidence I killed anyone? Huh? You don't even have any!"

"Who said I have no evidence?" Yoongi opened the side door and shoved him inside.

Namjoon tried to step back out and Yoongi fired a shot into the air.

The boy flinched, sitting back in the seat with a furious glare at the detective.

"Next one's going in your brain." Was the only warning he gave as he slammed the door shut.

Yoongi walked to the other side of the car and climbed in, starting up the engine.

Namjoon glared down at his black stocking covered feet, since Yoongi hadn't even let him pull his shoes on before kidnapping him.

That was what this was, a kidnapping. Yoongi could lie and say he had evidence all he wanted, but Namjoon knew the truth.

The asshole detective hated strippers and just wanted this case to be over. He singled out Namjoon since Namjoon had burst into his office and demanded he protect Serena. Now he planned to blame everything on Namjoon while the real killer got way.