September 18th, 12:04 P.M.

It was after noon when Yoongi woke up, which he found odd since he usually woke up naturally around seven.

Out of habit now, he glanced to his side.

Namjoon was still asleep, the blankets bunched up around him.

The detective considered waking the student up for his classes, but decided against it.

After that revelation last night, the boy deserved some rest.

He was in the middle of making himself some coffee when there came a knock at his door.

Pulling out his gun, Yoongi crept to the foyer, peering through the small peephole.

The man standing at his door was shifting from foot to foot nervously, looking behind his shoulder, but Yoongi still recognized him.

With a scowl, he shoved his gun away and unlocked the door, swinging it open.

"How the hell did you get my address?" He snapped.

Max Vance glanced at him. "That intern guy at the station gave me it. Well, he turned his back long enough for me to steal it."

"What do you want." Yoongi closed the door as much as he could, blocking the doorway.

"Is Joon here?"

"He's safe. Why are you here?"

Max looked pained, holding up what looked like a black bike lock. "I have some bad news."

Yoongi recognized it as the lock that was around the mini fridge handle at the strip club.

With a muttered curse, he opened the door.

-

Yoongi set the two mugs of coffee down and took a seat on the opposite side of the table as the manager.

"Thanks." Max took a sip. "I know you don't like me and the feeling is mutual, but this about Joon so can we talk like adults?"

"He's asleep. You have until he wakes up or I kick you out." Yoongi kicked his feet up on the table, crossing them at the ankles.

Max placed the bike lock on the table between them.

"This is the standard lock I use on all my fridges. They're all locked with different codes that only the staff know, so that even if a customer figures out the passcode, they would still only have access to one fridge. There's one in each back room, so eight total."

Yoongi sipped his drink, waiting for the man to get on with it.

"Each staff member knows the code to their assigned fridge, and their assigned fridge stays in their assigned room, so that not even staff could do that kind of thing to anyone else." He said, referencing how Namjoon had fallen prey to a date rape drug.

"And?" Yoongi picked up the lock, inspecting it.

His question was answered when the lock fell apart in his hands.

"Someone broke the lock and replaced it. The internal locks were damaged, so it would have opened no matter what code was put in. It only seemed like it was locked properly and that it unlocked when Joon put in the code."

Max's face was grim. "But the truth is that anyone, not just a staff member, could have broken the lock and placed that laced water bottle inside the fridge. Any customer that had been taken to that back room could be the culprit."

Yoongi wanted to smash his cup on the floor in frustration.

"It gets even worse." Max winced. "The back rooms are all assigned to each dancer, so that if they decide to take someone back, they know the room they're taking the client to is empty, so that awkward 'walk in ons' don't happen."