September 16th, 4:00 P.M

Not edited cuz ain't nobody got time fo dat

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi parked at the farthest end of the lot. "Get out. I'm not coming in."

Namjoon did without argument, slamming the door shut behind him.

Yoongi scowled at the treatment of his car, glaring as he watched the boy disappear inside.

It was going to be a while, so he leaned back in his seat, deciding to take a nap while he waited.

-

Namjoon stepped inside the station, surprised to see it seemed busier than usual with all the people hurrying about and the loud phone call volume.

"Joon!" Jungkook hurried over. "How are you doing?"

"Fine." Namjoon lied with a smile. "You need my statement?"

"Yeah, if you're ready to give it." The intern led him down a hall where it got quieter, opening the door to a room exactly like the one he had been in when Changwoo had first questioned him, only now he was on the other side of the glass.

In the interrogation room were Dohyeun, handcuffed to the table, and Changwoo, sitting in front of him.

"It just started." Jungkook whispered despite the glass being soundproof. "Changwoo wanted to get him on edge first by making him wait. I figured you would want to see it."

Namjoon did want to see it, and he watched with rapt attention as he interrogated the man.

"How long have you been going to Kkoim?"

Dohyeun looked terrified. "S...since I saw...h-him."

"Who's 'him'?"

"Joonbug."

"And you've been stalking him ever since?"

Dohyeun's eyes got impossibly wider. "Wh-what? No! I-I don't stalk anybody!"

"You were caught on tape being at every single one of his shows, start to finish. You do that for any other dancer?"

Dohyeun shook his head. "N-no...but it's not what it looks like! I don't follow him home or steal his underwear! I swear! I just like watching him dance is all! Today was the first time we even talked!"

"Must of been a hell of a day for you, hm? First your idol talks to you, and then he faints in your arms."

"I swear, I don't know anything about that! I thought he had low blood sugar or something!"

"He knew my name." Namjoon told the cop. "My real name."

Jungkook frowned, quickly exiting the room. He reappeared a moment later in the interrogation room and bent down to whisper something in Changwoo's ear.

The chief nodded and sent him back out.

Namjoon watched as Dohyeun sweated, looking like he was either about to burst into tears or soil his pants.

"How did you find out his real name?" Changwoo asked, and Dohyeun got paler.

"U-um...I...well, I just...I found his social media, and followed...all of them."

Changwoo sighed. This guy was a weirdo when it came to the kid, but he wasn't a killer. He was far too scared to have the confidence to carry out any kind of crime.

"That's enough for right now. But stay in the area." He warned, reaching over to unlock him.

Dohyeun nodded frantically, desperate to get out of there, and Namjoon watched as he was led out.