September 20th, 10:15 P.M.

It was hard to see- the drugs just made everything look like plain shapes and colors.

Namjoon felt himself get set down onto something hard and smooth, and then something was strapped over his chest and clicked into place.

A leather seat, inside a car.

He tried to look out the window to see where they were going, but the road was dark, and he couldn't read any signs.

"Waited so many fucking years for this." The man muttered beside him as he drove. "Better be fucking worth it."

Before Namjoon could even attempt to ask what that meant, the darkness swallowed him down.

-

When he woke up some time later, he was confused to see he was in a bedroom.

For a moment he felt relieved- this was just like the first time he was drugged, and Yoongi had rescued him and placed him in his bedroom to wait for him to wake up.

But then his memories and clear vision returned.

This wasn't Yoongi's bedroom, and Namjoon wasn't safe here.

The room was small, barely large enough to fit the bed, a little rug and a tiny dresser off to the side. The window was boarded up and the paint on the walls was peeling.

Heart pounding as he looked around, he tried to figure out where he was.

Feeling weight on his wrists, Namjoon glanced up, seeing rope tying them to the headboard and he tugged on it, seeing how strong it was.

Unyielding, and Namjoon swore under his breath.

The door opened, snatching his attention.

The man walked in, holding a tray of food and water.

There was two of everything on it.

"I knew that drug wouldn't last the whole night." He grumbled when he saw Namjoon was awake. "Fast acting, but not long lasting."

"Wh-what do you want with me?" Namjoon found his voice and attempted to sound angry, but it came out a lot more scared than he wanted. "Why am I here?"

The man set the tray down on the small dresser before facing him.

Namjoon grew uncomfortable quickly with the mans intense stare, shifting on the bed.

"E-enough! Just admit you did this all for sex already!"

The man snorted, taking a step back.

"Did center stage inflate your ego, boy? I told you- I'm your uncle, you're my nephew. I don't want your long gone virginity, don't be disgusting."

Feeling only slightly relieved and a lot more confused then, Namjoon blinked. "Are you really my uncle?"

"Kim Wohan, at your service." The man bowed exaggeratedly, straightening up with a smirk as he swiped an apple off the tray and bit into it.

He didn't seem to be in a rush to explain anything, so Namjoon prompted him.

"I've never heard of you before."

Wohan scoffed. "No shit, I wouldn't imagine you heard much about anyone in the family, considering that old couple stole you."

"They didn't steal me." Namjoon glared, angry at this man for dissing his loving, adoptive parents. "They saved my life after you tried to drown me."

Wohan raised an eyebrow. "How do you know that was me?"

"Same way I know you're the one who kidnapped Seojoon all those years ago." Namjoon glared, more angry than scared now.