September 15th, 9:28 A.M.

"Get up."

Cold water splashed on his face, waking up the stripper with a choked gasp, coughing out water.

"Stop it!" He scrubbed his face with his inner arm as best as he could, since the ties were still hindering him.

He managed to shuffle into a sitting position, shivering as the cold water ran in rivulets down his chest. "Fuck- just shake me a few times or something normal!"

"What makes you think I want to touch you?" Yoongi set the now empty cup down and ignored the boy, walking away to get ready for the day.

Namjoon glared after him. He wanted to get up too, but he was still tied to the headboard.

The knots were done too tightly to be untied, but the ties were soft and silky.

He worked on his right wrist first, slowly twisting it left and right as he pulled his hand down. It hurt, cutting into his already tender skin, but he took deep breaths and kept going until his hand suddenly, finally, popped free of the ties noose.

Exhaling in relief, he quickly worked on the left one, after throwing a hurried look over his shoulder, desperate to get free before Yoongi came back.

-

Yoongi stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel, ruffling it over his wet hair before tying it around his waist.

Since he knew the ties wouldn't hold Namjoon back for long, Yoongi opened the cupboard under the sink and pulled out a pair of handcuffs he had stashed here. He had guns, knives, handcuffs and other things stashed around all over his house, because he was always prepared.

He stepped out of the steaming bathroom, checking his phone as he did so, spinning the cuffs around his finger.

A new message from his superior.

Sung Chang-woo: Autopsy of Serena just finished. Get in here, you're going to want to see this.

What's there to see? He wondered. It was obvious she had been killed with a knife, case closed.

And he had the murderer tied up in his bedro-

He grunted when someone ran into him, knocking them both to the hallway floor.

Namjoon gasped, heart jumping into his mouth when he saw Yoongi's pained and angry face beneath him.

Yoongi's cold, dark eyes opened, glaring at him, and Namjoon saw his life flash before his eyes when the detective's hand shot up, ready to strangle the boy.

Namjoon jumped up, ready to race far away from the detective, but a sharp pain on his right wrist yanked him back down.

"Ah!"

Yoongi grabbed him, flipping them over. He pinned the strippers arms down, fury evident on his features.

He raised his hand, wanting to slap some obedience into this brat- but his fist never got that far.

The silver handcuff around his left wrist tied him to Namjoon's right wrist.

They both stared for a moment; Namjoon wondering where the hell the handcuff had come from, and Yoongi remembering he didn't have any spare keys at home.

Namjoon's eyes flicked to Yoongi's face, heart pounding at what the detective would do to him now, and realized the man was only in a towel, his wet hair still dripping to the floor.

"If you kill me, you'll have to drag my weight around!" Namjoon blurted out.

Yoongi growled. "What the hell were you doing?"