September 14th, 6:47 P.M.

"Your blood?" Namjoon couldn't wrap his head around it as Yoongi pushed him inside the house.

Yoongi locked the door behind them and got to work yanking every curtain across the windows.

Namjoon followed him, not knowing what else to do as Yoongi locked all the doors and windows.

"How can it be your blood? What's going on? Why was that there? Who put it there?"

"Shut up, it doesn't concern you." Yoongi said, pulling back a curtain slightly to peer out at the road.

"If someone is after you I deserve to know, since you're keeping me captive beside you." Namjoon retorted.

"It has nothing to do with you." Yoongi pulled back and looked the stripper over. "Come on."

He grabbed the student and led him up the stairs and pushed him into the bathroom.

Forcing the stripper to lean over the sink, Yoongi pulled out a set of keys and unlocked the handcuffs.

"Take a shower." Yoongi stepped out, locking the door behind him.

Namjoon didn't argue, happy to oblige.

He quickly stepped out of his clothes, relishing the feel of freedom from the tight chains and underwear.

He turned the water on and waited until it was warm to step in.

As he soaped up his skin, he wondered what Yoongi was hiding from him.

-

Yoongi set the paperweight back on his desk, finally reuniting it to its rightful spot after ten years.

Well, almost ten years.

He glanced at his calendar. The 17th was in three days.

The night everything changed, one decade ago.

He tried not to remember, but the memories were too strong, forcing him to sit at his desk.

He had just tucked him in for the night after staying up late watching movies. He was heading back to bed when he heard a sound.

Bang bang bang!

It was probably nothing, but Yoongi wasn't going to let it slide.

His gun was still in his room, but Yoongi was closer to where the sound had originated from, the front door, so he continued on.

Bang bang bang!

Everything was dark.

And then the person came out from nowhere.

Bang bang bang!

A banging sound snapped him out of his dark thoughts, their tendrils still lingering in his mind, refusing to let him fully forget.

Bang bang bang!

"Hey!" Namjoon was yelling, banging his fist on the shower door. "Let me out! I'm done and it's hot in here!"

Yoongi huffed, getting up and walking to the bathroom. He unlocked the door, letting the stripper out. Steam rolled out behind the boy.

He had a towel wrapped around his waist and he clutched it tightly, as if Yoongi had any interest in ripping it away.

"Give me some clothes." Namjoon said, standing in Yoongi's bedroom with his arms crossed.

"You have your own clothes." Yoongi turned away.