September 15th, 2:40 P.M.

"Can I get you some water?" Jungkook asked. "Coffee?"

"Water would be amazing." Namjoon smiled at him. "Thank you."

Jungkook nodded and quickly left the interrogation room.

Namjoon had been brought here and handcuffed to the table to wait for Yoongi to come back, but he didn't mind. Now at least his hands were in front of him, and he could finally get to tell his side of the story and clear his name.

Jungkook returned with a water bottle from the vending machine, and a small bag of chips.

"Here, I thought you might be hungry. If what you said Yoongi did to you was true, then he probably didn't give you much to eat." The intern said.

"He didn't," Namjoon ripped open the bag, his eyes wide with gratefulness. "Thank you so much."

Jungkook leaned against the wall. "I know Yoongi can be...cold...but I still can't believe he would go that far. Did he really put you in the trunk?"

"Pushed me in and floored it." Namjoon nodded, cracking open the water. "I've got all the bruises, cuts and dehydration to prove it."

He held out his wrists, where a thin red line could be seen under the handcuffs.

Jungkook gasped softly. "Why didn't you say so! Let me grab you some bandages!"

"You don't have-" Namjoon tried calling after him, but the intern was already gone.

He sighed, but couldn't help but smile as he tipped back the water bottle. After this he could go home. Seokjin would be so worried about him, and he would have a lot of homework to catch up on. Maybe his teachers would let it slide, since he had been kidnapped by a lunatic detective.

The door opened and Changwoo stepped in.

"Hello, Namjoon." The man smiled as he took a seat in front of the boy. "I'm detective chief inspector Sung Changwoo."

Namjoon nodded. "Hi."

"I understand what my detective did to you," Changwoo sighed. "And even my deepest apologies won't be enough, but I hope you truly know that he was not acting on behalf of my orders, or of anyone else here. His actions don't reflect how this force works, and I personally will be handling your case from here on out."

Namjoon looked to the glass window behind the chief. "Where's Yoongi?"

"I sent him home. He won't be working the case at all anymore, since he's been suspended, and he knows not to contact you in any way, shape or form." Changwoo assured him.

Namjoon nodded, feeling a little better, though he doubted Yoongi would just sit at home doing nothing, and made a note to buy reinforcement locks on his doors and windows.

"Now, can you tell me your side of things?" Changwoo asked, setting his arms on the table. "I've heard Yoongi's reasoning, and I would like to get your side as well."

Namjoon nodded again. "Where do you want me to start?"

"Wherever you want." The chief smiled.

Jungkook came back in and looked startled to see the chief in the room. "Oh, sorry sir, I was just going to help Mr. Kim out with his injuries."

"It's okay, Mr. Jeon. Please come in."

Jungkook shuffled over and held up the gauze he had brought. "Is it alright if I uncuff him to apply this? He got scrapes from Yoongi's handcuffs, and I don't want them to be left untreated."

Changwoo nodded. "Of course, please do. He's not under arrest here." He faced Namjoon. "Mr. Kim, you're allowed to leave at any time, please know that."