"You'll see," Kelsey replied. "Just keep walking."

After hours of shopping, the minute we stepped into the dorm, they both pushed me inside the shower to clean up. Then, before I was even fully dressed, they began the makeover.

Everything was a blur. I remembered my dress being placed on my body, brushes and make-up palettes slipping in and out of view, and feeling the heat of a curling iron radiating on my cheek.

When they were done, I hardly recognized the girl in the mirror.

Her green eyes shone, she looked beautiful in her dress, she could stand perfectly in her heels, and a curtain of dark brown curls fell over her shoulder, with one section clipped up the side.

It took me a long time to realize that the girl was actually ME.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I stumbled.

"Whoops," Nareesha said, keeping a firm hold on my arm. "Watch your step."

"How can I watch my step when I'm blindfolded?"

"Just be careful."

I could hear a piano playing in the distance. The sound got closer and closer, and then I realized we were going there.

"What's going on?" I reached for them, but when I stretched out, they weren't there.

Then music filled the air.

"It's her hair and her eyes today 

That just simply take me away 

And the feeling that I'm falling further in love makes me shiver, but in a good way,"

I know that voice.

My heart was pounding.

My breath came in short puffs.

With a deep breath, I reached up and pulled off the blindfold.

"All the times I had sat and stared 

As she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair 

And she purses her lips bats her eyes as she plays with me 

Sitting there slack-jawed with nothing to say,"

I placed a hand to cover my mouth when I saw Nathan, sitting there, his fingers pressing on the piano keys while staring at me and singing.

The emotion in his eyes seemed to deepen as he sung the chorus.

"And I love her with all that I am 

And my voice shakes along with my hands 

'Coz she's all that I see 

And she's all that I need 

And I'm out of my league once again,"

I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think, I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything. The fact that he was there, a stone's throw away from me, after months of only seeing him on my laptop screen, overwhelmed me.

I blinked, just to make sure he isn't just my imagination.

He wasn't.

"It's a masterful melody 

When she calls out my name to me, 

As the world spins around her she laughs, rolls her eyes, and I feel like I'm falling, but it's no surprise,"