My mom just came from work from home early because of what happened. She literally freaked out. Now I'm here watching Barbie, I don't why I'm watching this, but it's fun. I hear my phone. I pick it up. It's a message from an unknown number. Unusual.

Unknown
Hey.

Who is this?

Lorenzo who else?

I was expecting a hot guy but it wasn't.

I'm not hot?

No.

Okay, how are you feeling.

Wait, how you get my number?

Don't worry about that, I got my ways.

I'm actually great since you accidentally sprained my ankle.

Come on, I didn't mean it.

So, why are you calling?

I'm checking duh, you're coming to school?

Hell yes! I'm not missing class because I sprained my ankle, nothing can stop me.

Well, I'll pick you up.

No! My mom has a car!

Since when you become confident.

Since I kick your ass!

With that, I hang up. He really thinks that I don't know about his little game he's playing. I hear someone knock my door. "Come in" I said. It was mom who was knocking my door. "Hey sweetie" she smiled. "Hey ma".

"How are you feeling mi niña" she sat on the bed. "I'm feeling better" I smiled. "Are you going to school?" She asked. " Yes, I want to avoid staying home all day"

"Ok, I love you, I need to pick up Lisa" she kissed my forehead. "I love you too, ma"

With that, she close the door. I haven't even seen Alexa I barely see her, I forgot to tell my mom where she is.

_____________

Lisa, opens the door wide open, she came running up to me. "Lora I missed you" she hug me. I hug her back. "I have missed you too"

"What happen to your foot" she points at it. "It's nothing, how are you feeling"

"I'm actually not good" she sat on my lap. "What happened"

"It's my aunt, she always talks bad about my mom" she gave me a sad look. "It's ok, all aunty likes to do that" I said.

"Can I sleep with you" she asked. "Yes you can princess" I smiled. "Can I tell you something?"

"Yes"

"I think I'm in love" she giggles again. "Why?"

"This boy who lives close to my aunt house, he's cute, and we play together he held my hand and that moment I felt love" she holds her hand to her chest and look up. "That's not love, that's just being kind"

I really don't know what to say, I never had a boyfriend before. "No!, it is you just mad" she points at me. "You're right it's love" I lied. I don't believe in love, I will never believe in love, I just think that when you love someone you eventually stop loving that person, I guess.

Lisa and I hide under our blanket.
_
"Hey mom, I'm ready" I said while walking with my crutches. She nodded, holding Lisa hand. She opens the door for Lisa. "Mommy, where is Alexa" Lisa says while going inside the car. "She's at her boyfriend house"

Mom shut the back door. "Mom we need to talk to Alexa, it is quite weird that she barely not around you know" I said getting worried. "Mm, I don't like the idea of her coming over her boyfriend house every day" mom open the passenger door for me.

We drive to Lisa preschool first, then mine. "Mom, I can do it myself" I said getting out of the car. I saw Erica coming up to me. "I thought you were going to stay home"

"I don't like to stay all day in bed, so I came" I smiled. I hear someone calling my name. I turn towards the person I'm hearing.

"What do you want! Loser" I saw an older man standing in front of Lorenzo he looks like he's in his 40s or 50s, he looks like Lorenzo. "We need to talk" he said, coming towards me with the creeper men.

"Who is this creepy man standing in front of you" I raise my eyebrow. "It's my father"

"No wonder you seem like that" Erica chuckle, Lorenzo gave glare at her. "Don't glare at my her, what do you want?" I asked. "I need to talk to you" the man said.

"I hope that you all not trying to hunt me down, so you know I never touch Lorenzo. When. Where" Lorenzo let's out a laugh, oh god not again!

Why he's even more attractive when he laughs.

"Now" the man said coldly. I nodded. "Your name is Elora baker, right?" He asks.

"How you know my name" I ask. He looks at Lorenzo. "I swear to God if you give anyone my name without my permission, I will kill you in front of your parents"

I don't like people who tell other people my name. They probably gonna kidnapped me or do whatever they want, you never know what's going to happen.

"It's not a big deal" He rolls his eyes. "Sir talk" I demand. He looks at me confused, but he talks. "What's your mother name?" He asked as people from senior watching us.

"What do you want from my mom?" I asked. "Child! Talk!" He raises his voice. Is he out of his mind, who does he thinks he's talking to? "Creepy man! Don't talk to me like that" I raise my voice as well. "Talk!"

"My mom name is Rose Baker" I sigh. "No wonder you act like that" he said.

"Excuse me, you and your son a piece of trash! I can't believe you two are the same that's why your shoes look out of style and I hope your wife know what kind of person you are" I yelled at them.

Lorenzo father look at me in shock. He walks to his expensive car and shut the car door basically slammed it. I started walking with my crutches with Erica. We open the door. Lorenzo just stand right in front of the door.

Like a statue.

Ramon POV

If you were wondering why, I'm curious about her mother. Because her mother and I used to be best friend until she started hanging out with this guy name Daniel I had feeling for her, I get over it.

Her daughter is worse than I can imagine, the way she talks to my son like he's a piece of shit.

He doesn't do anything about it and it looks like she can control him I never seen my son get control over a girl, what's so special about this girl? Who can do anything she wants from my son.

And that's why I'm pissed off. She even call out both of us. I will make sure that Lorenzo keep away from that girl possible and make sure that he marry Emily whether he doesn't like it or not.

 I will make sure that Lorenzo keep away from that girl possible and make sure that he marry Emily whether he doesn't like it or not

<<33