Ch̴͑apter 62̷̔̂: Joint Traini̶n̷g Battles II

Start from the beginning

"Congratulations!"

"So, our classmates lose huh?" Y/n says, he sat down beside Midoriya.

"Y/n, what happened? Is there something-" Midoriya asked but Y/n cut him off.

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine." 

Midoriya seems taken aback by it but he didn't believe Y/n that he's fine. Bakugou as well noticed something about Y/n.

"Ahahaha! The second match was a complete victory for Class B, huh? Like at the school festival, Class B will win in the end! But there's no need to feel frustrated about it, Class A. 

It's just that the difference in our abilities have been made clear!" Monoma takes advantage of the victory to show off and boast about Class B to Midoriya's team, which ends with Kendo hitting him to shut him up.

"Sorry about that." She apologizes to Y/n and his teammates as she dragged Monoma away.

"He never changes, huh?" Mineta says.

"You never change as well." Y/n says.

"Ha! You don't know about it yet Tomioka, I'm going to lessened my pervertness starting now!" Mineta declared but Y/n doesn't listen.

"Not buying it." 

The students are relaxing and complimenting others for their improvements during the break.

All Might approaches Midoriya's team. "I'm here... quietly." 

"All Might."

"Young Midoriya, a moment, if you please." All Might turn to Y/n, wanting to ask for him as well since he knows about One for all. "Young Tomioka too."

---

In a quieter corner, All Might asks Izuku if he has felt something strange with One For All again. They informed me about One for all that it activated on it's own in the early morning.

"No, not particularly." Izuku replies.

"I see. My master had never mentioned to me that the Quirk could be activated spontaneously, so I thought about calling Gran Torino to ask if he knows anything about it." All Might stated.

"Yes, please do."

"Please be careful. The fifth match will have Young Shinsou." All Might says.

"The guy who triggered the vestiges of One for All." Y/n added as All Might nod his head.

"Right, I will be careful." Izuku says.

Suddenly, Katsuki appears behind us, scaring Izuku. "Hey!"

"Ah..!...cchan, you surprised me!" 

"You three asked me to keep your relationship a secret, but now you're sneaking around like this? You're being too obvious!" Katsuki scolded.

Then Katsuki asks them if something happens to the One for All and Izuku tells him the spontaneous activation. Katsuki doesn't know if that means Izuku improves or worsens in his control over the Quirk, but demands that he master it. 

 Izuku assures him with what he is doing.

All Might smiled at them and wonders, "Young Bakugou is being considerate in his own way, huh?"

"I guess so. I'll be honest, it's nice to see them getting along. Unlike back at our junior high school days." Y/n muttered.

"What're you laughing at? Stuff like that seriously pisses me off! Stop that, damn it!" Katsuki aggressively yelling at Izuku.