Ch̴͑apter 62̷̔̂: Joint Traini̶n̷g Battles II

Start from the beginning

"Yeah well, don't underestimate our Yaoyorozu." Y/n says out loud.

"Eh?"

"Y/n's right. We still don't know if that was the best move." Todoroki joined in.

"Huh?!"

"If splitting Yaoyorozu from the group, that if Kendo's team was worried about her, then they might've misjudged her." Todoroki added.

"Huh?!"

"They should've focused on defeating her quickly instead of backing her into a corner." Y/n added. Some of Class B could only stare at Y/n and Todoroki then at the screen.

As Kendo knocks away Yaoyorozu's last shield, she is stunned as Yaoyorozu confidently sprouts a large cannon out of her abdomen.

"It takes time.. to create something big." 

Kendo jumps back as Yaoyorozu points at her using the cannon. Anticipating Yaoyorozu is going to break open Fukidashi's wall, Kendo lunges at her opponent. 

'I apologize for surprising you!' Yaoyorozu quickly shifts her aim to the right, faking out Kendo.

Kendo uses her Double Jumbo Fist to try and stop Yaoyorozu from firing the weapon, only for the latter fire her ammunition over the wall at the moment of impact.

'It wasn't to break down the wall? Did she shoot something up?' Kendo shocked at the misdirection, reels back as Yaoyorozu's chest starts glowing again.

'You did well, Yaoyorozu.' Y/n glance at another camera, seeing Tokoyami caught Yaoyorozu's lucky bag while carrying Hagakure. 'Aoyama got captured. It's up to you guys, Tokoyami. Hagakure.'

Suddenly Y/n clutches his head, he stand up and walked away. Midoriya notices him leaving and calls out to him. "Y/n? What's wrong?"

Y/n kept walking away, ignoring Midoriya. Once he's out of the teacher's and students sight, he drop down on the ground, still clutching his head. 'Not this again. Stop it.' 

His eyes widened when he found himself on a grey-tinted area, which seems to have ruined Greek-style columns, and multiple chains spread around.

Y/n froze in fear as he caught a sight of three figures, two males and one female, lying on their pool of blood. Behind him, a black claw-like hand slowly reaching to him.

"Tomioka?"

Y/n blinked and turn to see Shinsou who had worried look. "Are you alright?"

Before Y/n could answer, he look around his surroundings, only to find himself back at Ground Gamma.

"You should tell Aizawa-sensei if something is wrong."

"No. I'm fine now. Thanks." Y/n stand up and walk back to the viewing area while Shinsou could only watch him.

When Y/n arrived,  the match comes to an end, Tetsutetsu cheers for his class's victory, and Todoroki hopes that Yaoyorozu doesn't get discouraged from her loss.

Vlad King shakes with pride as he announces, "Second match! The Class B team has a complete victory with a score of 4-0! Class B, good job! Congratulations!" 

 Much to the annoyance of the other class. "Stop the biased commentary!"

 "Stop the biased commentary!"