Chapter 1

Renzo's POV:

I was sitting in my office looking out the large window behind my desk. It was a sunny day out, a warm summer day. I looked at my wrist watch to notice that it was already 3pm.

"Renzo?!" I hear my sisters voice bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Are you even listening to me?" She was annoyed and crossed her arms in front of her looking at me.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I said looking at her waiting for her to repeat her words.

"I asked you if you're coming to the charity ball our parents are organising" She said and didn't break eye contact with me.

"I don't really have a choice" I replied and looked away from her.

"Okay, mom wanted to know" she said and stood up from the sofa taking her phone out of the pocket.

"Mr. Lucarelli, Elodie is here" My assistant said peaking in my office taking mine and my sisters attention.

I saw my sister raise her brow as the door closed shut and she looked over to me with a confused look but a very mysterious smile on her face.

"Who's Elodie?" She asked me and sat back down on the sofa in front of me.

"Nobody" I said.

"Are you seeing her?" She asked me trying to get all the information out of me about a women I have never met.

The thing is my family has been waiting for me to settle down for years now. My sister asks me almost every week when am I gonna settle down.

I was busy running the mafia and running my side business and I didn't have time for relationships. I don't think love and all that couple shit is for me, it only makes you weak and somebody like me can't be weak. I'm okay with having just sex and no strings attached and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon.

"No, she's business" I simply replied telling the truth.

"Whatever, I start to think you're not capable of being one woman man" my sister said rolling her eyes at me.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked her.

"You only like girls for sex, you use them as toys and I don't think you could ever settle down" she said and walked over to the door, putting her hand on the door handle but not moving it just yet.

"Good to hear you have finally come to terms with that" I simply said and she rolled her eyes opening the door and exiting my office.

"Send her in" I said to my assistant over the phone on my table and waited for the new girl to enter the room.

I heard the door open and a young women walked in. She was about 20 I would say and she was short. She had long brown hair and was dressed very nicely. The woman I usually see are dressed in short tight skirts or dresses, showing as much skin as possible. But she was the typical "girl next door" as you may call them.

"Hi, I'm Elodie Laurier, I'm here for the job interview" she said and gave me a soft smile while sitting down on the sofa in front of me.

"I know" I said as I looked at her CV that was on my table and it was pretty impressive.

"Why do you want to work in my company?" I asked her putting the papers aside and looking up at her.

"I like the way this company is headed towards and I've been looking up to it ever since I started studying and I think I can help this company grow just as much as it would help me grow in my career" she said. The perfect answer to say at a job interview.