"And what do you want me to do about that, Rindo?" you took out your powder mirror and started fixing your hair. 

"Ran will have dinner with Masatoshi and his daughter tonight to discuss the wedding preparations. You will come with me as my partner." Rindo ignited the engine and started driving.

"Where are we going? It's only 2 pm." you close your compact mirror and look at him.

"Shopping." 

[A/N: It's you and Rindo's outfit

[A/N: It's you and Rindo's outfit. Just imagine something else if you don't like this. Yes, I photoshopped his hair in LMAO]

"Miss, please remove the weapon on your thigh." the bulky figure in a suit and a pair of sunglasses ordered when the metal detector went off. You rolled your eyes and unbuckle the holster, surrendering it to him.

"Y/n.. I already told you not to bring weapons here!" Rindo nagged at you in a low whisper while the both of you were being led into a private dining room by a waitress. Before you could retaliate to Rindo's nagging, the three of you stopped in front of an arched door. 

2 males guarding the door proceeded to pull the sliding door on opposite sides, you stepped inside the private room elegantly. There was a huge round table in the middle of the room, a male in his early 50s, with black slicked-back hair and a few strands of grey on the side of his head. Beside Ran was a young lady looking in her mid-20s, she was in a baby pink dress with a white fur scarf hooking onto both her elbows. The lady was shinning with a heavy diamond necklace and hair accessories.

"We meet again, young Haitani." the male stood up and extended a hand to Rindo which he shook. "Could this beautiful young lady be your girlfriend?" he added.

"You must be mistaken. I'm Y/n Ueno, close friend of Ran and Rindo, we grew up together." you smiled at the stunned male and shook his hand. Your eyes swiftly darted to his daughter, you caught her scowling at you. 

"I'm Masatoshi. I was a close acquaintance with your father, Hiyomasa. My condolences to his passing. This is my daughter, Yuina." the male introduced his daughter. You saw her thumb circling Rindo's hands when they shook hands together, she immediately sat down after shaking hands with him and chose to ignore you.