⒏ Alright

"Saturday." I took a deep breath in and did my normal morning stretch. 'This time, I'm not letting this weekend run away!' I told myself. I brushed my teeth and hair and got dressed in a dress. 'I hope dad likes it?' I wondered. I walked down the stairs with a skip. I noticed my dad sitting at the table on his iPad, 'He never joins breakfast?' I thought, 'Maybe he wants to change that.' I quickly walked to sit in front of him, excited to have quality time with him.

"Good morning dad-"

"You're going to Australia for university." He cut me off

"What?"

"I got your monthly report, and I'm not impressed with the things you have done." He looked up from his iPad and gave me a disappointed look, "You threw food at someone in the cafeteria?"

A knot formed in my throat, and I felt my eyes burn, 'That's why he's at the breakfast table.'

"You also missed a class because you were late!" He said with a sigh, "The Australian school I'm sending you to will be more strict with you."

The food on my plate didn't look as appetizing anymore, and I felt disappointed in myself.
'Why was I such a naughty daughter?Why could I never impress him?'

"Eat your breakfast. You're getting very skinny recently." He focused on his iPad again, not paying me a glance.

"I-I'm not hungry right now," I whispered. He didn't say anything or look at me. I got up and slowly walked up the stairs, 'it's my fault! If I wasn't such a bad child, then all our conversations wouldn't be about how bad I've been.'  My vision started to get blurry as I opened my room door, 'He loves me, he gives me everything I need, and all I do is disappoint him.' I wiped my tears from my eyes before they could fall, 'You have no right to cry!' I told myself, 'I'm in the wrong.' 

-                  -                  -

My plan to enjoy the weekend vanished out of the blue? I spent it researching about Australia and things I could do there. I decided to only tell the others I was actually going to Australia at the end of the year after we graduate. I didn't want to worry them. We were all already focusing on making sure Jennie and Lisa got the best last year in Korea. I knew they would be mad at me for not telling them, but seeing them happy right now made me happy.

-                  -                  -

"You have been very quiet this year," Jennie said, confused.

We were shopping for dresses for graduation next week.

"Ha. Why do you only ask me now?" I asked with a scoff.

"I thought it was just because our friend group is bigger now, and Jungkook is in it." She answered.

"What do you think?" Lisa walked out from the curtain in a short yellow dress.

"Wow!" Jisoo clapped her hands in excitement. She walked next to Lisa and grabbed Jennie to her side too to show off her long green dress and Jennies plain black one next to the one Lisa just tried on.

"Now you need to change," Lisa said with a grin.

"Hey, girls." Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook walked into the small room with the bags holding their suits.