⒛⒉ Secrets

"How's it going?" The voice on the other end of the call asked.

Mr. Park stared at Rosie gushing over Jungkook with a grin in the company's cafeteria.

"Jungkook looks practically in love with her, and my daughter, for some reason, looks obsessed." Mr. Park replied, "I don't know why you want to know if they care for each other or not, we're going through with this anyway, as long as your son stays head over heels in love with Rosie!" He took a quick look at where they were sitting, "I must say, when we first made the agreement, I thought you were lying about how much your son was in love with my daughter, but seeing it through my own eyes, this deal was a great idea."

"I have my ways of knowing, the more people involved to keep them together, the better for us." Mr. Jeon answered from the phone, "If they ever figure out, we will be screwed. We have one job, keep them together and unaware!"

Mr. Park looked at Rosie and Jungkook one last time, "Keep them together and unaware, how hard could that be?"

-                       -                       -

"Wow! This is your apartment?!" Rosie looked around in awe.

Jungkook sighed and placed his bag down in the entrance, "Yep. Don't break anything!"

For some reason Rosie obviously didn't have much of a life as a super-rich man's daughter, so now she is just following Jungkook everywhere. She couldn't act like she hated him anymore because she was under the impression they had sex. (Imagine hating someone you lost your V card to)

Jungkook stared at how she looked like a cute little monkey just running around his apartment. She sat down on the couch facing her back to him.

"I could have just dropped you off at home-"

"Can we do it now?" She cut him off as she quickly turned around now standing with her knees on the couch.

Jungkook scoffed at the sight. The audacity!

"I'm not in the mood." He turned towards the small stairs, "I'm going to nap."

He was in the mood. He loved the feel of her body on his, but he was also very tired.

"Okay!" Rosie ran up to him and linked their arms, "I'll nap with you."

He still didn't know if he should be scared of the new Rosie that was forming right in front of him, or not.

-                      -                        -

"Lisa, wait!" Taehyung ran over to her and held her arm, "Can we just talk?"

"Talk about what, Tae!" Lisa pulled her arm out of his grip, "You always did this! I'm sick of you playing with my emotions- no. I'm sick of you. I'm sick of liking you!" She turned around and proceeded to walk to her car.

"Lisa! Please, let's go to my house and communicate, without yelling?"

She took a deep breath as her grip on her car's door handle tightened, "You won't push me away?" She looked up at him with her tears slowly forming.