⒛⒊ Enough

Rosie clicked her pen vigorously as she stared at Jungkook looking at his papers. How could he look so fine keeping that lie inside him all the time?!

He bit his lower lip, "I have something to tell you."

Jungkook felt as if he would explode. Not yet.

Rosie looked at him with her eyes wide, "Yes?"

"I- Uhm." He got completely off of her and got off the bed, "I'm hungry."

"Fuck you!" Rosie thought to herself as she looked at Jungkook- who was still very focused on his papers.

She got up and was about to walk out of his office but a single sound of his voice made her stay put.

"Can you get me a coffee?" He asked.

Rosie felt as if she could jump at him and rip him into shreds.

She turned around, "Why you little-"

He looked up at her.

"Yes." She looked down again and walked out.

"Why is she so angry with me?" He wondered. The girl that looked as if she could kill him, is the same girl that was urging him to have sex with him last night. She did sleepover, but he slept in the guest bedroom. Could she possibly know? No! When he took her to his apartment she was acting as if she saw it for the first time. She couldn't know.

SO what was her problem?

When the door opened Jungkook quickly snapped out of his thoughts and started going through his papers. He didn't actually have work today, he just wanted an excuse to spend time with Rosie.

After she placed his mug on his desk, she sat down and stared at him again. She felt weird as if something was pulling her to him. Her body was craving him. It got so bad to the point she stood up and walked super fast to the front of his desk, leaning her hands on the edge.

"Get up!" She stared straight into his eyes.

He looked up at her confused, "Excuse me?"

"Get up! Now!" She stopped leaning on his desk and crossed her arms, "We're going to your house, now!"

Jungkook took off his glasses, "Explain?!"

"In the car."

-                          -                         -

Taehyung looked at Lisa lying naked and asleep next to him. When she came to his house and confessed everything, she told him how she had a crush on him ever since he became best friends with Jungkook. When the rumors went around the school that Lisa liked Jungkook, she didn't mind because she was too shy to tell Taehyung or anyone else that she liked Taehyung himself.

When she got back from Thailand she had enough. She knew she had a craving for him, and the biggest and longest crush. She got rid of all her shy actions and became bolder.