⒘ Dinner

Lisa slapped the table, "So you are going to see him, as in Jeon Jungkook, tonight?!"

Jennie laughed hysterically, "They were fated. Fated, I tell you!"

Rosie gave Jennie a slight shove on her shoulder, pushing her into the corner of the cafeteria booth.

"You should put salt in his water!" Jisoo said with a grin.

Typical. Every time Chaesoo were together, you can't stop a prank from happening.

"At this point, Jisoo is the only one who has said something I want to hear!" Rosie said with a pout.

"Hold up!" Lisa held her hand in a stop sign, "Hot boys ahead." She said with an excited whisper.

"Don't be too sus-" Lisa stopped talking when Jennie's head spun around without waiting another second.

"OoOoO!" Jennie smirked.

With everyone looking behind Rosie, she couldn't help but turn around too. There was a tall man with fluffy dark brown hair, and he was wearing a lot of Gucci. He looked cute, but she couldn't see the man next to him because Gucci man was blocking him.

Suddenly Gucci man started looking around the Cafe, and his eyes landed on her, locking his eyes with Rosie's, quickly she turned around and sat properly in her chair.

"Damn it!" She whispered.

"What, what, what?" Lisa asked super fast.

"We made eye contact!" Rosie covered her face with the menu.

"Don't look now," Jisoo whispered.

"Look now!" Jennie whispered.

Rosie had no clue what they were going on about.

"No Ro! He's walking over here!" Jisoo shout-whispered.

"Hey." Rosie heard a deep voice say.

She couldn't just ignore him. Could she? No! Yes?

Slowly looking up, Rosie met his eyes again. He was looking straight at her.

"Hey." She whispered weakly.

 She has seen his face before but couldn't put her finger on it. He smiled a cute box smile.

"I just wanted to know how you are doing?" He asked.

What? Why? Did they actually know each other? She just stared at him blankly.

"Oh right." he pursed his lips together, "Sorry, we bumped into each other when you were crying? You slipped down the stairs at ParkCo. if you remember?"

That's it! It's him!

Rosie smiled widely, "Right! Sorry, I'm not too good with faces-"

"Tae!"

Everyone's heads turned to were the yell came from. "How can my life get any worse!" Rosie thought to herself.