⒔ UGH

Beep...beep...beep

Rosie opened her eyes to see a white roof. She slowly got up and looked around.
She was in the hospital. Her heart started beating rapidly in her chest as the memories came back.

"You're awake!" A beautiful nurse walked in with a big smile.

Rosie gave a soft nod, but her head started stinging.

"I wouldn't recommend moving much. You are still recovering." The nurse softly pushed Rosie's shoulders, forcing her to lie back down on the bed. After a few minutes, a young doctor came in. He held a clipboard in his one arm and a pen in his hand.

"We couldn't get much information on you, but your name is," He looked down at his clipboard, "Park Chaeyoung?"

"What happened? How did I get here?" She managed to croak out. Her voice was dry, and it hurt with every word that came out.

"And how long have I been here?" She added.
 There is no way she has been here for a short while if her throat was that sore.

The doctor chuckled, "I see, you just want to get down to business. I'm surprised you didn't ask about your boyfriend?" He raised his eyebrows at her.

"What? What boyfriend?" She asked.

Just then, the curtain next to her opened, revealing....Mr. J !?

Her eyes widened at the sight of his messy hair and his pale face. Why was he here?

"Chaeyoung?" He croaked, "As in Park Chaeyoung?!"

-                    -                    -

Jungkook opened his eyes. His vision was still a little blurry, so he rubbed them.
 Every muscle in his body ached and his head was light. He then heard a man's voice behind his curtain. He listened in, hoping he could get information on his health.

"We couldn't get much information on you, but your name is....Park Chaeyoung?"

Jungkooks eyes widened, "Chaeyoung? The Park Chaeyoung he has been in love with for the past six years? The Park Chaeyoung who hated him for a year for the most stupid reason!"

"What? What boyfriend?"

Now that he listened, it did sound like Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung with a sore throat, but it was her! Without wasting another second he ripped the curtain that separated him, and the woman that hasn't left his mind in the past five years. Even if he was dreaming, he wanted to see her. He couldn't lose her again!

"Chaeyoung? As in Park Chaeyoung?!" It came out as a croak, but he didn't care. He needed to confirm he wasn't hallucinating!

The nurse walked over to his bed and put her hand on his forehead, "I guess someone's awake." She said as she pulled a thermometer out of her pocket, "How are you feeling, Jungkook?" She asked.

Rosie didn't think her eyes could get any wider.

"Jungkook? But he's Mr. J-" Her thoughts cut off when it hit her, "Shit!"