FIFTY-FOUR || The End of the Beginning (!)

! = The same TW's apply to this chapter as they did for the last two!

----

TOBIAS WAS TAKEN ABACK BY THE SOUND OF GLASS SHATTERING, followed by the crumbling of the devices.

"W-what the hell—?!" he turned around to see the devices had been sliced in half, thankfully not hurting Niori and Noori.

The kistune entities felt themselves being freed, seeing the cracks in the floor from Sakari's sword and the rubble left behind.

"Who saved us...?" Niori went to say, prior to seeing a pissed off Sakari. "Sakari? What're you doing here?!"

"I'm here to save you guys and stop him." Sakari voiced, her hues glowing a bright yellow for a moment. "Go back down to the others, where it's safe!"

"But, what about you?" Noori voiced. "That device didn't take our powers in time, so we can help you out!"

"Just go! I don't want you  guys getting hurt." Sakari pleaded and they nodded, making their way out using glyphs.

"...Well, I didn't expect the hero to be so bold enough to take me on solo." Tobias chuckled, impressed. "You are braver than I thought you would be, Sakari Ademola Hinagu."

Sakari blinked, holding up their sword. They were surprised at how tall he was. This was not how they expected the demon to look, but the fact that he knew her name shocked her. "How do you know my name?!"

Tobias laughed loudly at their reaction. "Oh...reasons a human like you wouldn't really understand. But then again..." his hues drifted to the armor and blonde streaks. "You aren't really human, are you?"

Sakari looked confused by that statement, but decided it was just him trying to distract them. "Don't try and distract me! You have put others through hell long enough. Kurorai, Kuroma, Acacius, Kage...you name it. Your reign will end, Tobias!"

Tobias had to bite back a laugh. Was this hero really serious, thinking that they could just end him on a whim? No. 

In fact, he was going to show they were wrong. He created a staff out of his Quantum powers, twirling it around. "No, I won't let it go down that easily. I planned to take Acacius and his family down, since they were only pawns. Then the rest of you!"

He kicked Sakari right in the gut, sending her flying out of the throne room. Aiwami went to catch Sakari, but missed, seeing her child tumbling down and landing on their side. Tobias came walking down on stairs made with his powers.

"I'm TIRED of a world like this and other worlds too. It's about time I wipe you guys out and I finally have my grasp on everything. Because I wasn't given that before." Tobias laughed maniacally. "So it'll be a relief to have that control. But you all have to come and ruin the party!"

He swung his staff at Sakari, of which she managed to block with her sword. Due to the sheer power of Tobias' weapon, the metal on Sakari's sword sparked and she had to use all of her willpower to shove him back.

"And we're just fine with crashing it. You're not going to gain control over any of us." Sakari's ends of her hair were glowing brightly and so was the sword's blade. "You're a sick excuse of a demon! The only one that's going to be wiped out is you."

Tobias merely laughed, showing that he was becoming unhinged. "So be it!" 

He and Sakari clashed weapons again, with Sakari managing to push him back again. She then lunged forward and went to send a horizontal swing of light his way.

Tobias went to block it, but it hit him right in the gut, making him stumble backwards. "Dammit...alright. If that's how you wanna play it!"

 He deactivated his staff, forming three glyphs. The glyphs had no markings in the center, but still worked as normal. He sent three blasts towards the hero.