THIRTY-EIGHT || Needed Talks ; A Guiding Hand

"SO THIS ISN'T AWKWARD FOR YOU?" HANJI looked over at Shisetsu. "I mean, with us meeting again for many years."

"It sort of is, but I'm glad we're having this talk. We did sort of leave each other on a...sour note last time, especially with you and Kimiko heading to Templum after your guys' recovery." Shisetsu voiced, her expression tensing up a bit. "I'm glad we had the talk, though and I'm honestly glad to see you guys. I didn't think that things would have a turn for the worse after you guys had gone back to Sanguinia."

"Yeah I know...that's when the whole thing started with the war and we found our ways back here. I just hope things get fixed, though, and have them be like they were sort of when you, Kiyo, and I were kids."

"Agreed." Shisetsu voiced, folding her hands in front of her. "Hopefully they will. We all have to grow up though, so things won't always be the same as they were before."

A pause occurred before Hanji looked at Shisetsu again. "By the way, I'm not mad at you for dating Kiyo, though. You two are great together and just me s-storming off like that was...pretty shitty of me to be honest." Hanji felt his teeth grit absently and had to take a moment to calm it down. "But I have gone better, even if Templum wasn't the ideal place for me to stay with my cousin. I honestly prefer Tigoris out of all places."

Shisetsu chuckled a bit before the conversation ended there. "Don't blame you. Also sorry to cut this short, but I do need to get Kurorai and Kuroma back to Tigoris. See you again sometime, Hanji."

Hanji smiled and saw her walk off. Kiyo had seen this happen and gave Hanji a reassuring smile, of which Hanji returned.

He was glad to have gotten this out of the way, but also happy to see his two old friends again.

──────────────────

It's been a few weeks now since the revelation. Sakari and the others ─ excluding the human friends at the moment ─ have been working on trying to find the two entities Sakari had mentioned earlier on. 

They haven't found them yet, only knowing their two types and where they might've gone. But when they tried to find it on the map, they got no luck.

"To be honest, I thought this would be easier..." Fiona groaned a bit. She and Tina had returned after what happened a while back. She brushed aside some of her now short hair back a bit. "But we keep on coming back to square one."

"Hmmm..." Tina thought about it and tapped her chin. "I know Khansa and Lamis had departed shortly after the incident and had help getting to Earth. It doesn't say where but...hm. I think Tansaku mentioned that one of her partners went somewhere once?"

Tansaku had her back rested against one of the cave's walls, raising a brow. "Hm? Oh, yeah! Fajr and our partner had gone to...uh, what's the name again? Hold on, lemme call Fajr really fast."

Tansaku paced back and forth after parting from the group for a moment. "Hey, mi corazón! It's Tansaku! We need some help with finding the next two entities. ...Khansa and Lamis Khalil, yes. ...Okay! Thank you─ oh! You're coming over? That's great! See you soon."

"So, anything?" Kōri wondered in a hopeful tone.

"Yeah! Fajr's coming over to take you guys to where the two might be. They said something about the name of the place being Gā'iḍa, which means guide in Hindi. It's located in Palestine and is a Thai-Muslim town."