NINE || Progress on Different Levels

SOLARIA WAS ON THE BALCONY OUTSIDE OF THEIR STUDY, looking at the orange-tinted sky before them. He allowed the soft breeze of the wind to hit his face while he basked in the nice weather.

It was afternoon on Tigoris and the white-haired God entity had a break from his studies for right now. Don't get the ruler of the planet wrong, he did like his job with helping make sure Tigoris was running well. But it can be stressful with all the responsibilities he had.

"Mx. Solaria!"

Well, at least he was able to get a few minutes of relaxation in. The white-haired entity turned around, seeing Kiyo there.

"Hello, Kiyo. Any updates on the task that happened today?"

"Yes." Kiyo nodded, stepping forward. "...Actually, a lot. We found Kage unexpectedly at an arena in Suichō. A possessor flame by th' name of Noori took over her an' it caused a lot of problems." he also filled Solaria in on the Primum situation, Ryōgaku, the arena's fall, and the result of the possession.

Solaria's hues broadened and he had to take a moment to sit down. They rested a hand on their head and soughed. He did not expect this to happen. "...Well, good news is that we know is that Kage's safe and sound and the arena's gone. However, the other parts sound very concerning. The Primum, the ram entity having gotten possessed and same with Kage. Aren't possessor flames derived from Darkurus?"

"Ah think so. Aren't they also derived from th' dark flames from  years ago?" Kiyo voiced, trying his best to recall.

"They are. You said that Ryōgaku worked there and was forced out of the top floor, right? Because he was trying to get to the truth?"

Kiyo nearly forgot that he mentioned that. "Yeah.  An' I wasn't there 'ta hear if Kage said anythin' on where she had been...but since we're talkin' about these flames. I have a good idea on what the place was."

"Darkurus!" Solaria's voice seemed to merge with a new one that had just come in. This caused him and Kiyo to turn, noticing a petite blond at the door.

The golden retriever entity had purple hues and lavender dot markings underneath her hues. She sported dark skin with vitilgo and her outfit was a fancy lavender suit with a white shawl above it, designed to look like folded wings. Her ears twitched when she noticed that Kiyo and Solaria were there.

"Oh! I'm sorry—" the woman nearly bumped into Ryōgaku, who recently came in after her. "I didn't know you were here, Kiyo."

"It's alright, mo ghràdh." Kiyo smiled and walked over, squeezing her hand. He looked happy to be seeing his girlfriend again. "I was just fillin' Solaria in on what happened today."

The blond smiled and squeezed his hand in return. "That's good. My older sibling told me you were with Kage, Fiona, Tina, and a teen named Sakari."

"That's right. Sakari is th' teen that Ah was assigned 'ta protect. Solara might have informed ye."

"Yeah, he did. How's that going?" she voiced.

"Fairly okay, Shisetsu. She's been shaken up by what happened today, so she was given a break."

"Yeah, Ry informed me." Shisetsu looked at her older sibling, who nodded and gave Kiyo and Solaria a small wave. "That must have been traumatizing for them."

"It was." Kiyo nodded. "But I hope that they will be alright after all this." the dark-haired dog entity hadn't known Sakari for long, but it was clear that he cared.

Shisetsu nodded. "Mhm. Ry told me about the Darkurus thing...and they said that he had been told before he left on what happened to Kage. This was after Sakari left." she recalled to her best ability on what happened. Aerial had run it down for Ryōgaku, as Shisetsu revealed afterwards.