FORTY-NINE || The Last Demonity + Things Finally Revealed

EIDOK SEEMED TO ADAPT TO THE CAVE PRETTY WELL when the group returned. The others helped him find a place to settle down as he talked to them, with Kinzoku and him getting along pretty well. Of course, Eidok was a bit flustered since he was meeting a lot of new people - to him - at once. Kōri managed to help him out, though.

Sakari rested up against the walls of the cave, seeing Fiona approach. She had Hirumi in her arms, the Primum resting peacefully.

"Hey, Sakari. You look like you're deep in thought." Fiona copied the teen by resting up against the walls, too.

"I am." Sakari soughed, rubbing the back of her neck. "We're already so close to finding the others and...after the war, this is all going to be over." The teen slid down onto the floor, setting the book aside. They hugged their knees close to their chest. "I didn't think much of it, since I've been so focused on this and school, but...the fact that I will be parting from you guys and we go our separate ways is going to be..." her brows furrowed as she tried finding the right word.

"Difficult?"

Sakari looked up at her and nodded. "Yeah, that's the word I was looking for. I've gotten to know all of you guys so well over these many months. Heck, almost a year now." Sakari did a twirl of the hand to indicate that. "You guys have grown to be like a family to me."

Fiona smiled warmly, sitting with Sakari. "I understand that completely and to be honest, you have to us, too. Without you and your friends' help, we wouldn't have made this much progress. I'm honestly looking forward to us finally saving the Legendaries. Tina, Kage, and Shiro are really hoping that'll be possible. I really hope our mom is alright..."

Sakari smiled reassuringly. "I think she will. You mean the Legendary, right?"

"...Well, her, too, but also Tina and I's biological mom, Kasha. Solaria told us that she's still alive somewhere, but we don't know where she is. Solaria's assuming that she might be on Earth or another planet, but our siblings - both ancestral and the demonities - haven't been able to find nor contact her."

"Oh gosh...well, she was around during your guys' medieval-like era...but I do hope she will be alright. Hopefully we'll be able to see her once this is all over, okay?" Sakari held out her hand.

Fiona smiled and took it, holding it. "Thanks, that means a lot." she ran a hand through her lavender hair, soughing. 

As silence drifted between the two, Sakari spoke up again. "So, are you and Tina thinking of going by Niori and Noori?"

"Actually, Tina and I were talking about that while you guys were gone. We're thinking of doing that. Because even if we are different from how we were before that happened, we're still the same no matter what." And by that, she was making it obvious what she meant.

"Okay." Sakari smiled and nodded in understanding. "So should we call you guys that, then?"

"If you want to, sure." the kistune entity smiled warmly and ruffled Sakari's hair. "Anyways, I think you might need to get heading back home, kid. We'll let Kiyo know when we're going to be finding Lucifer, okay?"

"Thanks and I will." Sakari smiled warmly and got up, saying her goodbyes. She headed on back home.

Niori watched for a moment, soughing as her kistune tails - recently grown - swished back and forth. 

Noori (Tina) saw her sister there and walked forward. She had overheard the convo and could definitely tell how her sister was feeling.

"Do you think that our stepmom will be alright with all this?" Noori wondered, gesturing to their looks.