SIXTEEN || Seals of the Past

WHEN THE GROUP STEPPED INTO Kleistós, they saw that the place was void of any people. The place did look like a modernized city of Greece, but there were some instances of temples being there. Some were broken off and an odd breeze went past the group.

Despite  the four of them being bundled up, the place had a chill to it. Confusion etched itself onto Sakari's features. "...That's weird. Isn't it usually warm here in Greece? I could be wrong."

"Yes, it usually has a warm Mediterranean climate." Fira voiced, finding herself shivering a bit despite her flame wings providing warmth for her and the group. "But it seems like  this place is a bit off on that...I have a feeling of what it might be, but..."

Tina had noticed her trail off and rose a brow. "But what?"

The fire being's hues flashed a bright white before she shook her head. "I-I don't know. What was I saying?"

Okay, what the hell just happened?

"Fi—"

Fira soughed and shook her head,  having cut off Kajiosa's concerned calling of her name. Her hues had gone back to normal. "I think it's nothing, but let's continue going."

She walked ahead of them and the others followed. Kajiosa frowned, her expression showing that she felt like something was up.

They walked further into the town, coming across a cave that looked remarkably like the one back in Kiyosumi. The only differences between them were that this one was larger and a light blue in color, which set off Sakari's curiosity.

"What's with the color of this cave?" she quipped towards Kajiosa. The purple-haired life form shrugged, for they had no idea of why. When the group entered, Kajiosa created a light with their Dark powers, helping illuminate the space around them.

"This must be Chikara." Fira mused as she looked around, using her fireball to assist Kajiosa with the lighting. "Well, it has to be. This cave hasn't changed since we've last been here."

"I take it we're looking here first?" Leiko voiced, raising a brow. She had almost gotten lost at how pretty this cave was. Why was it here, was what she was wondering.

As they continued onwards, it seemed like the cave appeared to not have an end. However, as they went a little further, it appeared to split into two pathways. This ceased them in their tracks.

"...What the hell?" Tina exclaimed, looking at both pathways a couple times. "These weren't here before. If I recall correctly, this is where the cave ended. This cave didn't have a second floor like the one in Kiyosumi does!"

"Perhaps some humans had come in here and changed the cave?" Ha'lia theorized, albeit looking as perplexed as the others were.

"I...I don't know." Tina soughed, running a hand through her blue hair. The orange tips stuck out between her fingerless-gloved fingers. "I would assume so, but then again, Kleistós is known for not having many humans reside here." she went to tapping her chin, trying to figure this out. "Something else is up here. Don't know what, but we need to get to the bottom of this. I have a hu— AGH!"

The sudden cry coming from the blue-haired woman caused the group to step back a bit. Ringing suddenly filled Tina's ears and she clutched at her hair.

"TINA!" Kajiosa exclaimed, making her way over. "Tina?! Are you alright?"

Tina felt the pain go away and she blinked her eyes a couple times. "Ow, shit...I-I'm fine. What was I talking about before that sudden pain?" she winced and rubbed at one of her temples. "Solaria Moria..."

"You were talking about having a hunch and then that's when the pain started. It's similar to what happened to Fira, except she didn't experience any pain." the purple-haired entity mused. "...This unbelievable that it's happened twice in just a couple minutes. But you were onto something and I know what it is now."