FOUR || New Friend and New Obstacles (⚠️)

Symbol above is for TWs.

TW: mentions of blood and death; brief mentions of violence and injuries (during the fight scene later). It's spaced to help skip.
------

IN A CLICHE-Y VILLAIN-Y CASTLE PLACE, a figure was talking to someone on a holographic device. They were in what looked to be a run-down workshop in a castle, the bricks bouncing the light off from a machine that they were adjusting the time to.

"Evening, sir. Is there something that you needed?" the figure spoke. He stayed silent as he tapped the tablet he was using, prior to hearing the other person's response. "They found a chosen one already? Well. Didn't expect that. ...Yeah, I know it's been years but-" the figure grumbled. "Alright, alright. I'll finish up."

Another pause before he forgot something.

"When do I need to do this?"

More muttering on the device before the figure nodded. "Alright. Tomorrow sounds perfect." he grinned, saying his goodbyes to the other person before hanging up. The device blipped and the hologram disappeared.

In the tube, there appeared to be an android in there from the narrow rectangular glass.

"You'll be all good to go tomorrow...Kurorai." he did a couple more commands on the tablet of his before heading out for the night.

As he left, two red eyes opened for a brief moment before closing.

He went back to the throne room. It was nothing special, really, but it was just a place for him to ponder on things. It was just him and the thing that he was building. He's been here for years really.

"And let's hope this makes T... I mean, Acacius, happy if the plan goes well. To stop this chosen one."

-------------------------

"Hey Sakari!"

It was the next day. Sakari had just entered the doors to Kiyosumi Academy when she heard Haru's voice. She turned around, her brown hues on Haru's blue. "Oh hey, Haru, what's up?"

"We have a new student!" Haru bounced on her feet.

"New student?" Sakari tilted her head.

"Yeah! He's Mrs. Nozomi's kid and he just came here today. He couldn't attend yesterday due to family related stuff."

"Oh! Well, I am looking forward to meeting them." she grinned. Sakari loved meeting new people, but she was still a bit wary about Leiko because of how Leiko greeted her yesterday.

The trio walked into the classroom, sitting in their seats. Sakari saw someone walk up to the front once the bell rang and Mrs. Nozomi stood up, standing next to the teen.

"Good morning, class! So as you may have heard, I have Shisui here and he's going to be attending Kiyosumi Academy." she looked over at the female navy-haired figure. "Introduce yourself, Shisui." she smiled warmly.

Shisui nodded and cleared his throat. "H-Hey!" his light blue hues looked around the room, his hands folded in front of him. "I'm Shisui Nozomi and I'm a transfer student here. I'm sixteen and I'm looking forward to being in this class." he grinned and some people clapped to applaud him for his introduction.

"Thank you." Mrs. Nozomi gently rested a hand on her child's shoulder. "You can sit down in that seat over there."

She nodded to the seat behind Haru and Shisui nodded, making his way over there. Sakari looked over and waved with a small smile.

"Hey there, Shisui. I'm Sakari." Sakari stuck out a hand to him.

Shisui looked down with a warm smile and shook it. "Nice to meet you, Sakari. That's a nice name."