FORTY-EIGHT || Hazy Memories

GLACIEM WAS IN HIS STUDY, HELPING WITH SOME ECONOMY PAPERS. When he and the other gods started to help assist Solaria with the economic stuff, and other things, he had forgotten how complex it was. Even if it was doing well, the numbers can definitely tire out the brain.

As he set down the paper, his hues drifted over to the picture frame on his desk. It was a picture of him, his husband, and their daughters, Miki and Kiari. A small smile formed on his lips  and tears ran down his eyes.

"We'll get you and the others soon, love. Just a few more months." he took the frame into his hands and rubbed his thumb over it.

He decided to get up to take a break, setting it down. Just as he went to open the door, Phoenix greeted him.

"Oh my go- Phoenix, you nearly scared me!" Glaciem stepped back a bit.

"Apologies." Phoenix bowed and chuckled sheepishly. "We're going to be having another meeting and were wondering where you were."

"Oh, sorry! I didn't realize it was that time." Glaciem rubbed the back of his neck. "Those papers are definitely a lot."

"Yeah they are, but it does help take our mind off the whole situation for a bit." Phoenix voiced, folding her hands together. The two god entities made their way over to the meeting room, with the Fire Legendary referring to the war coming up in a couple months. Same with the incident in a way. They hoped that they would be able to get their loved ones out of there once the rest of the group were found.

Glaciem nodded. "I am proud of my Miki and Kiari. They've done a lot to help the others and wish to get their dad back as much as I do."

"Same for Fira and Aoi." Phoenix smiled warmly. "I was happy to hear that they reunited all  those months ago."

The two talked about their children for a bit until they got to the meeting doors. Glaciem opened the door for his old friend and they walked in.

Solaria, Tempus, and Essence were waiting for them. "Hey, you two. Glad you could make it." Essence smiled warmly.

"Thanks, Essence." Phoenix bowed and sat down, followed by Glaciem himself. "What're we meeting for?"

Solaria took the reigns this time, folding their hands in front of themselves. "We're going to make our preparations for this war. Given that it is going to be in a couple months, we need to up our game for this. I know I've said that already, but..."

"It's alright." Tempus rested a hand on Solaria's shoulder. "You've worked really hard on trying to get the Legendaries back, all while ruling this planet with us assisting you."

Solaria smiled in return at him before continuing. "Given that this is the last war, we'll need to prepare weapons and the training centers for Sakari and the others. We'll also need to give announcements to the citizens here, since some might like to volunteer to help out. But I do understand if some won't, since quite a few had died in the past couple wars."

"That is true." Essence nodded. "The best we could do is have this away from the castle, where there is still open land. That way, it won't harm anyone in the town or the castle itself."

Solaria nodded to this, agreeing with his sister. "That's what I was planning. Also, we don't know what Acacius nor Tobias are planning, but we do have to be one step ahead."

"And we've tried to be." Glaciem soughed tiredly, crossing his arms on the table. "But it seems like from the way they've tried halting the task Sakari has, they're trying to make it so we aren't."

Tempus' lips pursed. Glaciem did have a point and they were all tired of the demons doing this. "That's why Solaria has something in mind."

Solaria tapped the center of the table, which brought up a holographic image. When it formed, it showed what looked like golden armor, with the letter T in the center for Tigoris.