ELEVEN || Heart-Wrenching Tragedies (⚠️)

TW // temporary character deaths, injuries, blood, violence. Mentions of bruises as well.

____________________

KIYO FOUND HIMSELF FROZEN WHERE HE WAS STANDING. This couldn't be...this couldn't be Nishoku. His old friend.

"...Nishoku?!"

Saying her name caused him to get the spear aimed at his chest. "How do you know my name?"

That question made Kiyo continue to stand still. "You don't remember me, lassie? We used tae hang it a lot back when we were young entities." Kiyo could hear his voice break as he spoke.

A small flash of remembrance crossed her features, but it faded just as quickly as it came. "I don't remember." she stepped back as he walked forward, only to aim the spear at him once more. But this time, it was aimed at the protector's throat. "Enough of the small talk. Like I said, it looks like I'll have to take care of you since Sakari isn't here."

Kiyo's hues drifted to the spear, then back at Nishoku. It was clear that he did not want to do this. But he knew that if he wanted to protect the chosen one and their mother, as well as their friends, he knew he had to make a tough decision.

And that was fighting back.

A long blue line formed in Kiyo's hands, shaping itself into a double-sided spear.

_____________

At Shisui's house, Sakari and their friends had decided on watching a movie. It was about a kid who was on his own, being led by a talking monkey and what looked like a beetle. Sakari looked amazed at what the instrument of the kid's could do and was asking about it off and on. 

"This movie is amazing! I'm surprised that they did this all with stop animation." Sakari voiced. She looked up to see Mrs. Nozomi, who had offered them some Hello Panda snacks. She didn't have any baked snacks with her, so she thought these would work. Haru, Jun, and Shisui thanked her and Sakari did as well. They took the bags and opened them, enjoying the small cute, chocolate treats.

"Mrs. Nozomi?" Sakari looked up at the purple-haired woman. "Since we're learning about the Seishin sisters, are we going to be expected to have some type of test later?"

"Mhm." Mrs. Nozomi nodded. "There will be a test over the first couple entities, types, and the origin of what happened to the Legendaries later on. I will be announcing that tomorrow in class."

"Okay." Sakari nodded and continued eating her snacks. The movie continued playing, getting to the end of where the kid named Kubo found out who the two companions of his were. Sakari felt themselves moved to tears, but wiped them away since she didn't want to be awkward while eating the food. 

"Are you doing better, though? You were exhausted a couple days ago."

"I am. I also had to deal with Leiko." she paused.

"Yeah, I saw it." Shisui backed them up. "Leiko has been bothering them for a while now and I don't know why. Is Leiko usually like this?"

"It's hard to say, really. All I can say is that Leiko could be going through something but her being rude to Sakari doesn't excuse her behavior. I will try talking to her when I can." Mrs. Nozomi spoke. She wasn't one to give personal answers at all, so she had gone with that.

"Okay." Jun spoke up, seeing Haru getting up to stop the movie. "I-I've noticed Leiko does seem upset at times and she does come across as a bully."