♡Engagement♡

Xiao Zhan was waiting for the bold person to come he got a call this afternoon that they're going to attend an engagement party who was none other than Meng Ziyi. Wang Yibo had told him that this engagement is holding sooner then the expected dates when he got this news he was extremely angry he had told her about his past he told about those monsters everything but still she is not believing him. He refused when the bold person asked him to come together but the bold person is not listening so here he was waiting for the bold person in front of big mall.

The winters is approaching cool winds were blowing Xiao Zhan was not expecting that it'll be this cold he rubbed his hands together to keep himself little warm a light black coat was placed over his shoulder he look behind himself to find bold person with his usual office attire.

"Did you wait long?" Wang Yibo said and hold the alluring person hand to gave him extra warmth.

"No" Xiao Zhan said and kept looking at the bold person he tried to find bad intension in those squint eyes but they only held warmth for him. Last night he thinks about all those time which he spent with the bold person he wants to find a reason to believe him his heart always kept telling him that Wang Yibo was not their when all those bad things happens to his sister but Ji Na had told him that he was there.

"Come on let's go inside" the bold person said and they make there way towards the entrance.

"Let's buy a suit for tomorrow party" Wang Yibo said as they enter in a big showroom a elegant women come towards them. The bold person nod and scan the hanged coats. Xiao Zhan follows him behind.

"Yibo is it really necessary for me to come" Xiao Zhan said in a whining voice he didn't want to go but the bold person is not giving heed to him.

"why I thought that you and Ziyi came along well" Wang Yibo said and certainly ignore the whine.

"I don't think so.... but can I ask you something" Xiao Zhan said in a bitter voice.

"yeah" Wang Yibo said acknowledging the alluring person but his eyes is not leaving the coat.

"why this engagements is heading this soon" Xiao Zhan asked adjusting the black coat because it keeps falling down from his shoulder it is little big for the alluring person. As soon as this question came out from the alluring person mouth Wang Yibo turn towards him.

"Mr. Meng Ziyi's father is on verge of going bankrupt and her stepmother thought that marrying her step daughter to someone rich is going to help them" Wang Yibo said and adjust the coat so it didn't bothered the alluring person.

"stepmother?" Xiao Zhan asked in a small voice.

"yeah her birth mother died when she was young and her father thought that it'll be good if he marry someone who is going to give his daughter a mother love but it was totally opposite she didn't receive any warmth from her stepmother" Wang Yibo said and wait to see the reaction of the alluring person he can see the sadness and concern. Then he return to select their coats.

"oh" Xiao Zhan said he knew this feeling very well he also didn't receive any love after his accident his mother take Ji Na away from him and hated him even more after Ji Na death.

"how's this" Wang Yibo asked when he felt that the alluring person is thinking to much.

"Isn't it like scarifying your daughter in a wolf den isn't is so cruel for your high class society" Xiao Zhan said he look in the squint eyes Infront of him. Wang Yibo can see in the alluring person eyes holds the sadness the furiousness.

"Xiao Zhan you didn't know it doesn't matter if you're rich or poor. Humans are the ugliest creature walking on this earth all of them they have so many bad intension." Wang Yibo said holding the alluring person hands.