♡Commemoration day♡

"Ge I'm sorry for not telling you before I tried every possible way to overcome from this nightmare but it keep haunting me" Ji Na said in a weeping voice. Xiao Zhan tightly hugged his sister it was curse for him when he finds about his sister he blames himself, he was not there with her when she needed him the most. And the most bitter truth is he is blind if he was there at that time he still couldn't help her.

"Ge don't cry we have filed the case against those bastards and detective Zhang chang is helping a lot and.." Xiao Zhan speak in the middle with the urge of crying.

"I'm sorry Ji Na i'm sorry I... was not there I... didn't protect you I...." Xiao Zhan said in shuttered voice not able to form a sentence he kept crying Ji Na can feel pain in his voice despite of his inevitability he always used to take care of her since childhood but now he failed and this feeling is eating him deep inside.

"Shhhh. Ge it's okay you are here with me now and it's my fault to believe Wang Lei that he loved me" ji na said with a sorrowful smile.

"we have to talk to detective we are going to Beijing tomorrow. I'll ruin them not going to spare anyone who hurt you" Xiao zhan said in resentful voice he has decided that no matter what it'll cost him he'll not going to have any mercy.

"okay Ge" ji na said looking at Xiao zhan pitifully. the scene in front of her is pitiful if she can go in the past to change anything she will surely done it by now but she can't.

"Ge I want to spend some time with you like we used to do together when we were kids" ji na said with gloomy voice remembering there time together when they were kid's

"Yes Ji Na we will, tell me what you want to do?" Xiao zhan said trying to lighten the situation by giving a sorrowful smile this is the only thing he can do for his sister.

"Ge have you ever thought about operation? I wanted you to see me how grown up your sister have became" ji na said there was a moment of silence between them. Xiao Zhan family tried everything for him but the main problem is he doesn't get the donor for his eyes and the accident happened when he was young they can't accept any donor they should be by blood or else they have to wait until they got compatible donor.

"ji na you know there is no donor" Xiao Zhan replied with pitiful smile.

"Ge but I want you to see the true colours of the world yes in this world there are bad persons but there's also good persons" ji na said holding Xiao zhan hand tightly everyone wants to see, in his entire life he just feel the things around him he was so desperate to see world with his eyes but destiny is playing cruel game with him.

"ji na i'm fine I don't want to see how this world looks" Xiao zhan said with a simle dispite in any situation he is in he always wear his bunny tooth smile.

"okay Ge.... I want you to sign few papers for me will you do it for me hmm" ji na said with broken expression. A bit hesitant first

"what papers?" Xiao zhan asked attentively.

"huh... ah.... it...is related to my case they wanted a guardian and I want you to become please sign it for me do it for your ji na" ji na said trying to act cute.

"ohhh okay pass me the papers" Xiao Zhan said and signed it.

He wake up with a jolt from the buzzes of his phone. The sunlight shine through the white curtains a small warm cozy room filled with his art works when he was blind he make sculpture because he only can feel the thing not being able to see is quite frustrating sometime but his sculpture works are great. By touching and feeling he make magnificent sculpture his teacher and family are proud of him and he was very thankful that he can be use. He grabbed his phone from night stand.