♡Is It Love♡

"Thank you so much Chen you have done so many things for us" Xiao Wei said stepping out from the car as they reached his home in Chonqing followed by Chen who take bags from the car and followed him. The house of Xiao Zhan is a small 2 story building with few bushes and flowers decorating the balcony it totally represents to Xiao's as they are simple and purest.

"It's not like that uncle I like doing this" Chen said with a small smile as Mr. Xiao Wei opened the door wide for him to enter in.

"Chen you should come inside let's talk I want you to talk about something" Xiao Wei said as they reached a small living room which emit warmess as there owner. Chen smile taking the seat on the sofa and looking at the small table nearby where he could see few photos of there family.

"Uncle let me" Chen get up from the seat when he see Xiao Wei entering in the living area with 2 mugs in his hand. As soon as they sat together sipping from there cups. Xiao Wei cleared his throat and asked.

"Chen did you like Xiao Zhan" Xiao Wei asked with a stern face. Chen breadth caught his throat.

".....i....." Chen shuttered trying to comphrase his thoughts in words he likes Xiao Zhan. No he loves him he has fallen for him the first time when he has seen him but talking about this with Xiao Wei is not what he was expecting in this moment.

"I know... I have seen you looking at him like that" Xiao Wei said placing his cup on the table. When he saw that the shocked person not saying anything other than looking at his feet he said again with a small smile.

"And I want you to know that I'm not against that if you like him" Xiao Wei said he liked Chen when he met him regarding his daughter incident and he feel depthed the way Chen help them in there every step and the protection and caring towards Xiao Zhan. Chen looked up to see the similar warm smile as small Xiao. So when he think that Xiao Wei is not angry and totally supporting him.

"That... Uncle.... He.... Didn't see me like that" Chen said with a pitty laugh. He has always shown his feeling towards the small Xiao every chance he can get but Xiao Zhan totally regarding him as his big brother.

"Huh.." Xiao Wei asked not expecting this answer.

"He didn't like me.... he didn't see me as a man.....He always see me as his big brother" Chen said as he looked back to that very memory where he thought that he has truly portrait his feeling 0he has for the small Xiao but what not expecting that Xiao Zhan told him that very day that he was very lucky to have him as his brother.

"I know but did you let him know that you like him more than a friend" Xiao Wei asked trying to be their cupid he knows how stupid his son is in this and he also knows his priority when he was only fifteen years old to gather his courage to tell him about his sexsuality. Cleary that very day Xiao Wei also become so shocked but he loves him all his heart to even reject him with this mere thought he accepted him with a open arms that time they are support for each other.

"...... No....... I'm.... I don't want to destroy this relationship if he didn't like me and I propose him he will distance me from him" Chen said fidgeting with his finger.

"He is like that" Xiao Wei said with a small laugh after incident happen with his sister and getting his new life he become a centered person to himself he only thought of taking the revenge but Xiao Wei totally opposed him in this because now he has only Xiao zhan left with him he is angered with all the bastard but they are not equal with these bastard.

"Yeah but I don't just like him uncle I love him from the very first day" Chen said with a proud voice Xiao Wei smile at him acknowledging that this is going to take them sometime but if they didn't do anything soon he have to take the matter in his hand.