♡Confused♡

After talking to Xiao Zhan Meng Ziyi is in big confusion she believes that Xiao Zhan is telling the truth because she was there with Zhong Yang when he was accused for rapping a girl named Ji Na but he always told her that it's not true and she was a gold digger trying to accuse them because they belong to riches. But after listening to Xiao Zhan she was completing that is Yang really telling the truth or not when she reached her house she met with her parents waiting for her in the huge living room.

"Ziyi where were you?" Ziyi stepmother look up to her from her elegant sitting posture. Beside her Ziyi's father was sitting in his hand a glass of wine is held.

"Oh I'm with a friend" Ziyi said trying to keep a fake smile. She didn't get along with her stepmother. Her stepmother was a wicked person she is a double faced good in front of everyone but bad infront of her she always think why she behave disheartened with her.

"Okay your father wants to talk to you come sit here" Her stepmother called her where they were sitting she went towards them and she sat opposite to them.

"Yes father" Ziyi said with a most genuine smile. Ziyi father looked at her he tried to smile but that smile is not reaching upto his ears he knows what he is doing is not what her late wife wanted but the situations calls him to do this. He took a deep breadth and said.

"Ziyi darling you know that we are in financial crisis we are trying to hold up with the company but now we couldn't able to do anything anymore" Ziyi father said knitted his eyebrow tension could be seen she always love and respest him he is her hero from the childhood after her birth mother died he married to a women so she wouldn't feel alone. He always take care of her in everyway.

"Yes dad..... I know" Ziyi said in a small voice she looked down fidgeting her finger.

"I talked to Li Jun's parents and they said its good to get married early than expected dates" Her stepmother said with no emotion. Ziyi father look beside him with disbelief look.

"...... What?" Ziyi looked up at him as soon as the news broke her eyes are now getting glistening. She was already upset and this news gave her shock. She thought that she have time to find the truth but if she was going to get married sooner than she didn't know what she was going to do now.

"Yes honey" Ziyi father said getting up from his position bending in front of her daughter helding her face between his hand lightly touching her cheeks.

"But....." Ziyi said trying to speak with him but her voice cutoff by her stepmother.

"No buts Ziyi you have know that this was going to happend" Her stepmother said with angry look. Her father step back a little.

"Yeah i know that why i introduced you to Yong" Ziyi said she wanted them to meet him she knows that he had done wrong but she loves him she really do because she has seen the affection which he held in his eyes when they are together.

"No don't call his name you are not marrying that illegitimate son" Her stepmother said getting angry at her.

"Dad" Ziyi look at her father but her voice was already cut by her stepmother again.

"Ziyi we already talked about it now go to your room and you will get married a few days after your engagement" Her stepmother said after saying this she left. Ziyi look at her father again she held his hand.

"Dad you know that i'll choose a good person for my future everyone has some flaws in them please i beg you dad stop this i don't want to marry him i want to spend my life with Zhong Yong"

"Sorry sweetheart hope you understand the situation we are facing now a days we can't take the risk and love will going to find it's way sweety" Her Dad said hugging her. A knock heard maid enter and bow towards them and said