♡Locked together♡

In the morning Xiao Wei and Chen are getting ready to leave for Chongqing.

"Chen Ge I'll drop Dad to bus station" Xiao Zhan said he know it will be uncomfortable for Chen to drop Mr Xiao Wei to his hometown it's nearly four hours ride, going and coming back will be exhausted.

"No Zhan I've a work near Chongqing so I'll drop uncle" Chen said giving Xiao Zhan a comforting smile taking his wallet, ID, gun and handcuffs from the table but when he was putting handcuffs in his pocket it's slipped through his hand and drop on the floor near the sofa. When last night Xiao Wei inform him that Xiao Zhan hasn't arrived yet he got frightened he knew that Xiao Zhan was with Wang Yibo but he haven't reached apartment yet so he came at apartment direct from the station.

"Okay Dad call me when you reached home" Xiao Zhan said hugging his father.

"Yes Zhanzhan be safe and come to meet me when you are free" Xiao Wei said hugging him back.

"Yes dad take care of mom" Xiao Zhan said with a sad smile Xiao Wei and Chen noticed the sadness and longing in his eyes they knew how much Xiao Zhan is yearning for his mother comfort.

"Hmm" Xiao Wei giving him a smile patting his shoulder.

"Let's go uncle the car is here... give me your bag I'll carry it" Chen said picking his father bag proceeding downstairs. Xiao Zhan closed the door after they were gone. He have to asked Yibo about his phone Xiao Zhan thought he was about to go to his room to get change when he heard his apartment door bell.

"Ge.... did you forget something" Xiao Zhan said opening the door but stoped in the middle.

"Huh Yibo" Xiao Zhan was stunned he didn't expect this person to met him early in the morning he was so aghast that he tugged Wang Yibo by his tie inside. He scanned around to see if his father or Chen has notice him coming here he sighed in relief when he didn't find them.

"Ge? You have brother" Wang Yibo said in his deep husky voice and straightening his tie which was just bullied a few minutes ago by alluring person.

"huh.... yes" Xiao Zhan said closing the door behind him.

"You didn't told me" Wang Yibo asked look over the apartment the dishes are still on the dining table. It was all messy Xiao Zhan curse a little under his breath why did he have to come all of the sudden.

"Why are you here" Xiao Zhan asked taking the dishes inside the kitchen.

"Ohh Meng Ziyi called you last night she thought you were in Beijing but she didn't able to contact you" Wang Yibo said following Xiao Zhan in the kitchen.

"Huh why did she called ?" Xiao Zhan inquired he didn't expected the call.

"You didn't told me about your brother" Wang Yibo interrogate again.

"Just tell me" Xiao Zhan asked with bit of irritation he can't tell about detective to him and what they were planning to do.

"She was going to hold a party before her engagement so she called you to invite"
Want Yibo said as he spotted something near the sofa set he grinned and went there to pick it up.

"Ohh" Xiao Zhan said with bit of disappointment he had talked to her in there outing but why she is so persistent to marrying that bastard.

"And here your phone I came to give you" Wang Yibo said taking Xiao Zhan's phone from his pocket and giving it to him.

"Thank you" Xiao Zhan said and checked his phone to see his father had called him and Chen Ge also. Meng Ziyi had messaged him. Xiao Zhan sighed and went in the kitchen to cook something for himself he was hungry now he will think later what to do about Meng Ziyi.