♡Hiking 1♡

Xiao zhan is waiting with his luggage near his apartment gate yesterday night Wang Yibo has informed him that they are going for hiking tomorrow. He wake up early in the morning to pack his luggage now he is waiting for nearly two long hours and the person who have been asked him was no where to seen with a huff he turn back and going to his apartment when a car horn sound halt his step he turn to look at the owner there he is in a black car.

"I'm so sorry Zhan something came up and I forgot to inform you...Really sorry" Wang Yibo said getting out of his car and went towards Xiao Zhan to take his luggage and put it in his car when he return to his driver seat he saw that Xiao Zhan is still standing at the same spot not moved a inch. With a sigh Wang Yibo went towards the sulking person he can see that Xiao Zhan is angry but it's not his fault and he have told his secretary to inform to Xiao Zhan why didn't she inform him. He goes towards the sulking person and take his hand.

"Xiao Zhan I told you I'm sorry let just go we have to be quick now or else it will get very dark when we reached there" Wang Yibo said looking at the sky if they continue with this fight they will get late and at night it is dangerous.

"I'm not going with you anywhere what did you took me for I have been waiting here for 2 whole hours and you just say sorry to me" Xiao Zhan said showing his two fingers to Wang Yibo.

"Zhan sorry I've told my secretary to inform you about my delaying..." Wang Yibo said trying to be reasonable.

"I'm going with you not with your secretary." Xiao Zhan said.

"I know Zhan... Now you really want to fight we are getting late" Wang Yibo said grabbing Xiao Zhan hand. Actually Wang Yibo didn't know how to coax a person he hadn't done this to anybody but in front of him is Xiao Zhan he didn't know what power this alluring person hold that Wang Yibo do what he hasn't done for anybody.

"No I'm not going you can go" Xiao Zhan said with a huff he went towards his apartment what does he think is he only busy person and I'm dumb why I have been waiting for him. Xiao zhan sit on the couch as soon as he reached his apartment.

"Zhan I'm sorry I'll never do this again but please I've to do something really important that needed my presence" Wang Yibo said setting down beside the sulking person.

"But you can inform" Xiao Zhan said.
"Yeah I know that's why I told my secretary to inform you... listen I'm new to all this I didn't take anyone with me when we plan Hiking or date etc so I'm not a perfect" Wang Yibo said once again try to be reasonable it is true he generally goes alone or don't go Xiao Zhan is the first person to all this.

"Yeah I can see that but still it's your responsibility to inform me that you are going to be late" Xiao Zhan said with a mocking tone.

"Okay this is my last mistake. After this I'll make sure that I won't do this again "Wang Yibo said Xiao Zhan can see the truthfulness in Wang Yibo eyes. Xiao Zhan is contemplating that they have decide to fake date for Xiao Zhan sake but this whole thing is not going there it is genuinely going like a real dating. When he see Wang Yibo he sigh he is looking like a small puppy whose owner left him outside in the rain.

"Okay let's go but I'm hungry first we will grab something to eat" Xiao Zhan said he is hungry he had waited for Wang Yibo for two hours.

"Okay sure let's go" Wang Yibo said with a smile plastered on his face like he won a trophy. As soon as Xiao Zhan got up from his couch he instantly fall with a ouch.

"What happen?...Are you alright?." Wang Yibo said when he look down to Xiao Zhan.

"I got cramp" Xiao Zhan said with a hiss and try to straight his leg but the cramp is worse then expected.