♡Party♡

Looking at his phone Xiao Zhan sighed uptenth times two weeks have been passed since then, there wasn't even a single call from the man who said he'd call. Was there really no hope, or... was I just being played by that guy? as I expect, was he repulsed by the idea of a male partner, regardless of it being a fake.. or did he just get lazy. If not, then he might've grown leery, because he doesn't know my goal is... all the negative thought started coming in his mind. While thinking he dozed off but his sleep was interrupted by vibration of his phone he gasped when Wang Yibo name flashes on the screen.

"Hello" Xiao Zhan said in a sleepy voice.

"Did I disturbed you?" Wang Yibo asked in deep voice.

"No" Xiao Zhan always get short of words when it comes to Wang Yibo.

"Are you free after 6pm tomorrow?" wang Yibo asked in a hoarse voice

"Yes... I am." Xiao Zhan replied.

"Then, I will go to pick you up before then.... get ready" Wang Yibo said in authoritative voice. Not bothered to listen other person answer he disconnected the call.

"I...." Xiao Zhan sighed.

Evening came in a swift a black Mercedes car stopped near a cozy apartment. The white gate opened wide, Xiao zhan ran towards Wang Yibo, his leg slipped he was about to fall when a strong hand wrapped around his waist tightly preventing him from falling. Wang Yibo knitted his brows he was confused why his heart beat in a smooth manner when he get so close to Xiao Zhan. This feeling is new for him when he is with this person he always behave in a different manner.

"Why are you running like a mad man" wang Yibo asked with irritated face and help Xiao zhan to stand on his feet.

"huh?... oh.... I made you wait" Xiao zhan said.

Wang Yibo doesn't reply open the car gate for Xiao zhan and walked across the car to driver seat tighten his belting ignited the engine. The ride was silent Xiao zhan doesn't know where they are going he should've asked him yesterday, what if he hurt him although they are fake couple but he has right to know where they are heading after gathering his remaining courage.

"Where are we going?" Xiao zhan asked the owner of the car.

"Member's of secret club holding a party. And you are going to join the group as my partner so we have to attend it, I'm taking you there for a so called introduction" Wang Yibo replied eye fixed on the road not bothered to look at the alluring person.

Again silence greeted them not after long the car stopped in front of big hotel guard rushed toward them to open the doors Xiao zhan stepped out from the car now there is no turning back with this determination he follow Wang Yibo from behind. Stand in front of huge hall the door open Loud music, chattering, laughing, dancing, in corner few of them are making out, all ethnic group wear masks like they have to cover there faces so they can do horrible things without revealing there identity. Soon after Xiao zhan felt like someone is covering his face panically he turn around Wang Yibo tying him masks.

"Wear it, cover your beautiful face from those lustful eyes" Wang yibo said. He was standing so close to Xiao Zhan but he didn't feel uncomfortable he think why this person always intrudes his privacy but he felt secured in his arms. Then a hand grabbed his hand and made there way through the crowd towards the center. In center there's a huge U shaped couch Xiao Zhan thought, to tell you the truth I couldn't help but let out a smile it was funny how they wore a mask as if they were willing to reveal their identity only to the subject they had accepted and how they are dressed in three pieces suit, as if this place was something grand. Wang Yibo held my waist we both stand in front of them I can see there judging eyes on me.

"This is my partner Xiao Zhan whom I told you about. He is going to attend meeting with me from now on" wang Yibo declare.

They all just nodded as there answer no further question asked till that time I didn't know that wang Yibo held such great effect on them I mean I did some research on him how arrogant and dangerous he is but his own group afraid from him is bit surprising. Wang yibo held my waist and made me sit to the sofa holding my waist as if he is protecting me from all those eyes who have been watching me from since the moment I enter the hall. They are in front of me the anger is cripping me out i want right then and there to murder them but everything has time and my plan needs sometime after that I will not spare any of them. And now I finally the key to execute every one of them.

Wang Lei he is younger brother of Wang Yibo the main wrongdoer and cause of ji na death. Li Qiang his father is vice chairman of Wang's group and his grandfather is chairman. Li Jun his father is the current leader of ruling party. Li Wei his father is diplomat and his mother is director of scholarship foundation. Fei Fang he's the grandson of chairman Choi jun and Zheng Yong is his maternal cousin. It's because they belong to such high class family they obstruct the investigation and eventually case got closed.

Wang yibo excuse himself sitting alone there those disgusting eyes have been watching Xiao Zhan suddenly he felt a hand across his shoulder Li jun sit next to him offering him drink he rejected firmly.

"What's so special about you that wang yibo made you his partner?" Li Qiang asked in infuriating voice.

"hey you should show your face how are we going to know you" Fei Fang said with a wicked smile. Xiao zhan removed his mask he can see there eyes were coming out from socket he like this view it made me confident.

"Ohhh damn man how is wang yibo so lucky" li jun said lustily.

"He always get astonishingly things" Li Qiang said in a irritating voice.

"Do you drink" Li Jun asked tightening his grip on xiao zhan shoulder and other hand tries to reach near his thighs Xiao Zhan felt disgusted by his touching he tried to free himself but the gripping get tightened.

"Ohh hey Jun calm down you are playing with Yibo's spouse and he is not type of person who shares his belongings" Wang Lei said.

"Yes jun remove your hand from him or else you will be in danger and we are not equal to fight with yibo" Fei Fang warn.

"Oh come on he is not here yet we must introduce ourselves" Li Jun said in hoarse voice.

"What do I told you guys about not to touch my personal belongings" suddenly Xiap Zhan feel the griping of li jun hand on him loosening he looked to the owner of the voice annoyance and anger can be seen on wang yibo face.

"Hey yibo calm down we are just getting to now each other as he is now member of club to it's just a little introduction" Li Wei said fear can be seen all over his face.

"Xiao zhan doesn't need to know. And Li Jun if I find your hands near my partner I shouldn't have to tell you what's going to happen to you" wang yibo said in terror voice. Soon after a hand grabbed Xiao Zhan wrist and made there way out from that crowded place the hand on him is so tightened that he is sure that it will cause bruises. Reaching near the car wang yibo turned to look at the alluring person hands touches the wrist lightly as if it so fragile that it going to break if he applied much pressure. Wang yibo lightly touches wrist of xiao zhan with a care, whole time he has smile plastered on his face and that smile have noticed by Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan also trying to read expressions of wang yibo how it changes from annoyance to anger to worried. The alluring person eyes caught the other person eyes they just stand there looking at each other.

On there way back home it was also a silent ride xiao zhan tries to find a reason why wang yibo behave in such a way. Wang yibo's situation is no different from xiao zhan's he also tries to think why he is caring for xiao zhan.

"Thank you" xiao zhan said unbuckling his belt and steeping out from the car. Wang yibo doesn't want to leave xiao zhan but there is also no reason to be stayed behind he started his engine and made his way towards the street xiao zhan just keep looking at the disappearing figure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------