♡1 year ago♡

Zhan came back home with an annoyed mood. He didn't know what he did that caused Wang Yibo to be this much aggressive. Soon his thoughts were interrupted by a ringtone of his cellphone. He glanced at his phone to notice that it's from Meng Ziyi, he picked it up immediately.

"Hello" Xiao Zhan replied with an amused voice.

"Where have you been, didn't you get my messages?" Ming Ziyi asked not to bother to greet him.

"Yeah I just got it I was about to call you" Xiao Zhan said with a sigh and rubbed his temple.

"Zhan Ge let's meet today" Ming Ziyi said in a low voice she liked Xiao Zhan from the trip. It was clear that the alluring person is soft and humble, able to understand her position where she is and want to help her out of it.

"Okay" Xiao Zhan replied with a smile on his face he soon remembered the way his sister used to call him.

After the uneventful meeting Xiao Zhan stormed out of his office. Wang Yibo sighed as he rubbed his temple and sat down on the couch. Soon Lin Fengmian knocked on the door.

"Come in" Wang Yibo said with his deep voice.

"Wang Yibo do you like to cancel this deal with Mr. Huang" Lin Fengmian asked as soon as she enter his office. She was not here as a secretary she was here as a friend. The two year loyal and strong relationship they built together.

"Why?" Wang Yibo asked looking up to see Lin Fengmian with a stern face.

"You've already taken all the projects that was going to be under Li Jun's incorporation. I don't get the reason why are you doing this to your own club member?" Lin Fengmian asked at the same time making black coffee to give it to Wang Yibo.

"I want every single project that goes under Li Jun's incorporations" Wang Yibo said in a deep dominant voice taking the cup from Lin Fengmian hands.

"That's the question... Why?" Lin Fengmian asked, sitting opposite Wang Yibo. He took a sip and soon the caffeine did his work to calm his sense.

"No questions Fengmian... I'm trusting you with this so don't disappoint me" Wang Yibo said sipping from the cup soon the strong caffeine taste filled his minds with peace

"Okay" Lin Fengmian said as she got up from her chair walking towards the door looking back again to see Wang Yibo. From the distance she raised her hand and pat the sad figure setting on the sofa she smiled and got out of the room closing the door behind her.

Wang Yibo sighed as he closes his eye, he can still hear that laughter which make him fall in love. He can still remember that dark doe eyes whose looking anywhere but not at him. He remember that stormy night which turn his life whole upside down.

One year ago Wang Yibo was on his way to Chongqing this was going to be his first project that his father had trusted him with. He was still a student at that time but in this field he had to be with his father as bold person whom his father can share his burden. His father needed a support and he put aside all his youth just to keep his family.

The meeting held in very prestigious hotel in Chongqing he represent himself as one of the best alternatives his father can ever find. The shareholders appreciate his hard work. They see him as the future generation of Wang's Corporations. After the meeting Wang Yibo got many compliments from the shareholder.

"Young Master I'm proud of you. You have done very good up there" Lee Sion said with a warm smile. The person wear black suite his body is large huge just as a bodyguard should have but that face always has the warm smile. He held the door open for Wang Yibo to get inside the car and then he settled in the front.