♡Night Together♡

Soon realizing what Xiao Zhan has done he distinct himself from the warming body. The owner of the body just stood there not being able to understand the whole situation. Xiao Zhan kept on thinking why he hugged him why he is feeling missing by all these thought he felt a bit dizzy he was about to fall when a hand grabbed his shoulder.

"what happened?" Wang Yibo asked a bit worried he can see that sad person is not feeling well he was sweating when he touch his forehead his guess is correct Xiao Zhan has fever.

"Ohh no nothing" Xiao Zhan said difficult to stand on his own but a hand around his waist and other hand around the bend of his knee slowly he felt that he was lifted in air.

"You have fever let's go to hospital" Wang Yibo said Xiao zhan doesn't like being carried in such a way embarrassed by his position he started kicking his leg in air.

"stay still or we both fall" Wang Yibo replies and quietly approaches toward his car guided Xiao Zhan to passenger seat he put seat belt around the sad person and walk's around to the driver's seat. After few minutes of ride they reached to the nearest hospital Wang Yibo undoes his seat belt and step out of the car, opening the door of passenger seat for Xiao zhan to come out. Signaling Xiao zhan to wait there he knocked at the door of his family docter.

"Come in" a old shaky voice comes from a chamber.

"Oh wang Yibo what made you come here is your sleeping habit disturbed again"doctor said getting up from his puffy chair made his way toward wang Yibo.

"Yes but ....I have a friend who is not feeling well can you check him" Wang Yibo said.

" Okay" doctor said leaving the loomy person in his chamber.

"yes he has fever due to exhaustion try to give him 2 days rest the fever will reduce within an hour after that he can go home" Wang Yibo nodded to doctor he look at the sleeping figure in front of him. Xiao zhan looks so delicate he asked the nurse to inform him if the mellow person gets up, knocking the door of his doctor once again.

"you're not able to sleep well right?" Doctor asked glancing towards his expressionless face it has been one year his sleeping problem grew with time the doctor thought it may be due to overworking but wang yibo new the exact reason of his difficulty.

"Yes I want medicine" Wang Yibo said made his way toward the sofa.

"But it's not even above a month since the last meeting try to sleep without medicine it will be better for you" doctor said seating opposite to wang yibo he liked this kid generally kids at his age show off there power, he is a bit rude but not egoistic and he is a his family doctor he has know wang yibo since childhood.

"what do think if I can sleep without those things I wouldn't come to asked you the first time" Wang Yibo said giving a genuine statement yes if he was able to sleep he doesn't need to take those medicine he also wants to sleep without those shits. The doctor nodded he was pleased that his doctor don't interrogate him.

Taking his and Xiao Zhan medicine he made his way toward VIP room to see if the mellow person still sleeping opening the door he sees how the mellow person is looking at him with shocked face as if he has got caught by doing something wrong.

"Trying to steal something" wang yibo said with the same expressionless face but he is smiling seeing the mellow person trying to sneak out.

"What? No.....I was going home" Xiao Zhan replies blushing he was trying to sneak out from the room. When he woke up he was alone in the room using this chance to flee from Wang Yibo clutch he try to sneak out without being notice but as soon as he grab the knob of door, the door slides from opposite side and there he sees the same person which Xiao Zhan wanted to avoid the most.