♡Meeting♡

The sun shines bright through the white curtains hitting on a appealing sleepy face. Xiao Zhan is sleeping peacefully for first time not wanting to get up from this warmness, it is when he felt a sudden heaviness along with constant increasing drumming sound out of curiosity he open his eyes, blinking twice with a shocked face he looked down. He was sleeping on Yibo's chest when did Yibo intrude his bed and why they are sleeping this close to each other he was sure that Wang Yibo was sleeping on the floor how come he is here then all of his thinking halted when suddenly Wang Yibo tighten his arm around Xiao zhan bringing him close towards him more. Xiao Zhan peep his head up they were so close that he can feel Wang Yibo hot breaths on his face. Wang Yibo is looking so stunning thick eyebrow, close eyes, pointy nose, milky white skin with chubby baby cheeks, sharp jawline and plumped lips he was looking so cute that Xiao Zhan wants to poke those chubby checks. Xiao zhan is so lost in admiring his view that he didn't notice when the owner open his eyes to look straight into his eyes his breath hitched coming back from his thoughts he struggled to get out from the body but the owner tighten his grip and flip Xiao Zhan.

"What are you doing?" Xiao Zhan asked startled.

"What do you think... You were literally drooling, looking at me... I know I look handsome but don't be so obsessed with me" Wang Yibo replies in a bit teasing tone he grind his body with Xiao Zhan seeing his shocked face with stiffed body feeling proud with his action he smriked.

"What???.. Wang Yibo you're not that handsome and you're are the one who was not letting me go" Xiao Zhan said with embarrassed face he was admiring the owner but he was not at fault here because Wang Yibo was the one who's not lettings him go.

"That was after I opened my eyes before your expression really looked like a pervert man" Wang Yibo replies he liked teasing this alluring person . He has woken up before Xiao Zhan he was too admiring him when he notice that Xiao Zhan is awake he immediately close his eye to pretend to sleep. Xiao Zhan is too innocent to understand Wang Yibo intentions.

"huh!!!! leave me and when did you slip in my bed you are the pervert one here" Xiao Zhan said proudly if Wang Yibo had sleeps on the floor then they were not in this position and the morning will be normal not a chaos one.

"My spine going to beak if I slept on the floor so I thought why only you sleep peacefully while I struggle to sleep so I came next to you but I never thought that you're going to take advantage of me" Wang Yibo said grinding there body with each other once again.

"Wang Yibo how much absurd you're going to say??? Leave my hand" Xiao Zhan shakes his head at the grinning person.

"No let's sleep for few more minutes Mr . pervert.." Wang Yibo said leaning his head toward Xiao Zhan chest closing his eye and listening to alluring person heart beat.

"No I'm not going to sleep again and who are you calling pervert?..... You can see who is the pervert one here " Xiao Zhan said Wang Yibo looked up directly in his eyes while closing there distance Xiao zhan is now feeling a bit uncomfortable he wasn't this close to anybody and this feeling is giving him butterflies in his stomach, suddenly he feel a hand which gribbed him earlier loosen Wang Yibo leave him and sat next to him.

"Mr. pervet I'm hungry will you make breakfast for us or we can order something??" Wang Yibo said Xiao zhan just lay there he thought why the hell Wang Yibo is playing with him few minutes before he this so close to each other now he is sitting with a grin smile plaster on his face. Is this really his true nature or is he acting with me Xiao Zhan kicked his blanket and went to the bathroom cursing Wang Yibo on his way. Wang Yibo smiled he is feeling warm when he's around this alluring person when Xiao zhan come out of the bathroom, he see that Wang Yibo is pleasantly sitting on his bed leaning his head on bed frame scrolling through his phone.