♡Unexpected morning♡

In morning Xiao Zhan again woke up with a nightmare he had slept well beside Wang Yibo why this is the only question he kept thinking is it about warmth or the protection he felt. Yesterday Wang Yibo didn't even try to contact Xiao Zhan why is he even care when he is again going to disappear. Xiao Zhan sighed and does his mourning routine and prepare to go to college. When he open his apartment door there he is the person Xiao Zhan wanted to see. How long is he waiting? Why didn't he ring the bell? why his eyes is red is he not well?.

"Why are you here?" Xiao Zhan asked he is disappointed with Wang Yibo he only come to him when the sad person wanted.

"Just now!" Wang Yibo said lied he knows how long he is waiting he came at night after his family dinner it was late and he didn't know that if the alluring person is sleeping or not he just wanted to see him he was feeling a bit sad so he wanted to spend sometime with the alluring person. He wanted to knock the door to wake him up but he didn't do that he just sat beside the door lean his head against the wall and closed his eyes. He wake up when he heard the sound of someone opening the door.

"Going somewhere?" Wang Yibo asked while rubbing his eyes looking at Xiao Zhan who is ready to go somewhere.

"Yes.. college I've classes to attend today" Xiao Zhan replied and closes the door behind he was angry a minute ago but after seeing this person he felt a bit happy. Why is he feeling this happiness.

"Want me to drop you ? I was going the same way" Wang Yibo said he didn't want to lose this opportunity to spent his little time with Xiao Zhan.

"Okay" Xiao Zhan said and they continue to walk out of the apartment.

"Are you feeling well... sorry I didn't asked you yesterday I was busy" Wang Yibo said grabbing the bag from Xiao Zhan holding his hand and going towards his car. Xiao Zhan look at there intertwined fingers and Wang Yibo's back. Chen Ge said he is dangerous but he didn't do anything with Xiao Zhan yet Xiao Zhan wanted to win his trust but if this is going to be like this he has to do something so that he can execute his plan.

"Xiao Zhan have you eaten anything? If not want to eat with me there is a café down the roadside" Wang Yibo asked while driving eye focused on the road. Xiao Zhan come out from his contemplation and look at him trying to understand his expressions. What Chen Ge said about this person is true or not he has to do more research about this person why is he behaving totally different with him.

"Yes" Xiao Zhan replied he wanted to know about Li Jun so this is his chance when he meet Chen Ge he also have some information. Wang Yibo looked at the alluring and smiled then look back to the road. Xiao Zhan is shocked he hasn't seen him smiling he always wear a poker face but first time he smiled by just a simple consent of eating together. Wang Yibo stopped the car near a café and enter in with Xiao Zhan. The café atmosphere is extraordinary bright the large tree surrounded giving it a bit shades of calmness. They examine the table and sat.

"What do you want to eat?" Wang Yibo inquire he didn't know Xiao Zhan likes and dislike and it's morning he hoped that Xiao Zhan doesn't wanted to eat spicy food so he doesn't have a choice other than asking the alluring person sitting beside him.

"I'm fine with anything" Xiao Zhan said looking around the café and sit beside Wang Yibo.

"Okay then I'll order sandwich is it okay or anything else" Wang Yibo asked.

"No" Xiao Zhan replied he hasn't eaten anything in the morning he was already disturbed by the behavior of bold person so he thought he can grab something on his way but it was unexpected for him to meet the bold person.

"Hmmm" Wang Yibo replied he call the waitress. When the waitress arrive near there table she grasp at Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo is looking stunning in his tight Blue suit which shows his body perfectly broad shoulder with bicep the suit is representing him handsomely.