♡A fateful meeting♡

Wang Yibo is seating alone near a wide window outside the view is astonishing it is beginning of spring season. Eyes fixed on his laptop not bothering by the surrounding the murmuring of students, filliping of pages, dragging of chairs, tapping of pen. He has to complete his presentation before due date. He is a management student he is good in everything he also helped in his family business because he is elder in his family and his parents have great expectation from him. Doing both studies and business is quite overworking but he doesn't care. His dating life is also just one night stand then he doesn't bother to contact. In his whole life he hasn't fallen in love with anybody he only talk to those person who are going to bring him profit other than that he doesn't want to bother why would he this is the business terms when he started helping his family business he knew in this field there are just selfish person and at young age getting so much burden he also became a resistant and conservative person . He was in deep thought when a beautiful voice caught his attention his eyes automatically search for owner of this voice his breadth hitched when his eyes caught with the beautiful almond shaped duo eye he hasn't seen a more beautiful person in his life. He was so mesmerize with the owner eyes and voice that he doesn't bother what he is saying the duo black eyes, parted lips and a small mole under those beautiful lips and those bunny teeth when he smile.

"is this seat taken" Xiao Zhan asked showing his bunny teeth.

"no" Wang Yibo said and then again his eyes fixed on his laptop. every now and then his attention was caught by this beautiful alluring person who is seating in front of him. He was not able to concentrate on his work. After few hours the beautiful alluring person got up from his seat and made his way out to the door. After sometime Wang Yibo also completed his work he got up and collect his belongings when a mobile phone caught his attention picking it up he unlock the mobile phone and sees the same owner who is sitting with him few hours ago. He put it in his pocket and made his way towards his car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he reached to his apartment he walk into the kitchen take a water bottle from the fridge and drink it. He took out his phone and called his secretary about if he has any meeting today or not. He was glad when his secretary said that his father has accepted to do his meeting today he made his way towards his room for few hours of sleep but a phone rang it is same person phone

"hello" replied in the cold voice.

"ah are you the person who has my phone" the owner asked worriedly.

"yes" Wang Yibo replied with a stern and deep voice.

"where are you I want to get it now" beautiful voice speak from the other side.

"meet me near the university gate" Wang Yibo said.

"Oh okay I will be there in an hour".

As Xiao Zhan spotted Wang Yibo he made his way through the crowd toward him Wang Yibo is standing leaning against his car. His father is the director of a university hospital, and the chairmen of the board of foundation while his mother is a major shareholder of Wang's groups. And he is only chance to take his revenge for what had happened to his sister although it was a very tough decision because the detective who is helping him told him about every persons and how dangerous are they. Zhang Chen, the detective who was handling Ji Na case. The case has been long forgotten after her suicide because there parents are well known and they easily get out from this type of situation when I told him about my plan he was bit worried but he supported me and helped me out a lot.

"Here" Wang Yibo passed the phone to the owner.

"thank you my name is Xiao Zhan. Would you like to go somewhere and have a meal with me as a thank you?" Xiao Zhan asked getting no response from the other person.