♡Miss You♡

Wang Yibo reached his office stepping out of his car in blue suit he made his way towards the entrance, guards bowed at him and wishes good morning he nodded in response. He went towards his personal lift he enters, pressed the 10th floor button after a ding the lift door opens he made his way through the hallway towards his office. His secretary has already waiting for him at entrance. Nodding at her, his secretary open his office door he enter remove his coat, went towards his chair and sat.

"Sorry I was busy yesterday with something important. Bring me the files I've to examine." Wang Yibo said.

"Yes sir, you also have three meeting today and president called to remind about the family dinner which is today." beautiful women said with a smile.

"Okay arrange the meeting at near by hotel and about my family dinner remind me again." Wang Yibo said he has so much work to do he sighed will he able to meet Xiao Zhan today. On his way towards his office his mind was filled with the alluring person he looks so stunning with he slept on him.

"Lin Fengmian bring me a black coffee please." Wang Yibo said she nodded her head and left. Lin Fengmian is the most trustworthy person. She is beautiful, comes from a good family background, diligent nature she is perfect women in everyone's eyes. She handled every situation very brilliantly in absence of Wang Yibo. His colleagues feels jealous of him how he always got good things. She started working with him two years ago when he was just a beginner but her help made him a lot successful he was glad that he has intelligent secretary.

"Thank You" Wang Yibo said looking out of the window. The room was big at the center there is a desk and chair behind chair there is shelfs which filled with thousands of books looks like a mini library near his desk there is large U shaped sofa and on table few magzines were placed. The aroma of the office is fresh but he was feeling worn out his mind is roaming elsewhere. When he left Xiao zhan he know that he was not feeling well and look a bit sad but he has to leave the alluring person it's not his choice but circumstance are not in favour with him. He opens his laptop and start working thinking that if he able to complete his work on time he will able to meet the alluring person with this enthusiasm he started.

"Sir you're black coffee and I've arrange the meetings when we have to leave I'll inform you" Lin Fengmian said placing his black coffee with few file on the table.

"Okay" Wang Yibo said eyes fixed on the laptop.

"And Mr Wang Lei is here to meet you" Lin Fengmian said she know every detail of Wang Yibo she know how good he is the most gentle person she ever met . He is the person every women wants in her boyfriend or husband. But these one year she had noticed how this person changed not as cheerfully as before.

"Okay let him in" Wang Yibo said.

"Okay sir" Lin Fengmian said. As soon as his secretary leaves the office door open wide a tall figure enter and sat on the sofa.

"Yibo Ge sorry for what happened that day but you generally don't behave like that" Wang Lei said in a bit agitation after that night he hasn't contacted his bother and the way he left the party is not good for them so they told him to go and talk with Wang Yibo because for him his family always comes first.

"That's non of your business" Wang Yibo said not bothered to look at the agitated person.

"Ge now you're behaving a bit rude towards you're little brother Li Jun is humbly sorry for his behavior" Wang Lei said waiting for the response but not getting one he continues.

"You know that brat is always like this he can't get hold of his drinks" Wang Lei said again.

"Yes I know he is and he also know how I'm If I introduce my partner to this group it's means that I have accepted him something important" Wang Yibo said he was angry when he left the party with Xiao Zhan he wanted to beat Li Jun so hard that he wouldn't able to walk for few days but he just left the matter with a warning until he didn't do it again.