♡Drunk in you♡

Soon that kiss caught fire in their soul burning them. They both don't even come to a conclusion who started what Wang Yibo hands reaches the hem of Xiao Zhan shirt and lift it up and touch the addictive smooth skin and than a moan came from the alluring person. That sound is enough to wake Xiao Zhan up from this dream he pushed Wang Yibo and ran off from there. Wang Yibo just stood there shocked what just had happened few minutes ago they are lost in their own world. Xiao Zhan ran towards kitchen and sat on the floor holding the kitchen counter his heart is beating like crazy. He also didn't know why he kissed Wang Yibo back that is not his intention his only motive is to take revenge for his sister, but he can't find any reason why he kissed Wang Yibo back. After few minutes he heard foot steps coming towards him the bold person come and sat down in front of him. When Xiao Zhan raise his head to meet the culprit who touched him without his permission Xiao Zhan is boiling with anger he wanted to slap him or beat him but when he met with the bold persons black eye he can see that the person is sorry for his behavior in these few stays with Wang Yibo he can read the bold person Stoic face the way he acts in front of him and other are totally opposite sometimes he thinks that if he has multiple personality disorder his eyes always see him with gentleness and now that eyes is sorry for what he has done.

"I'm sorry Xiao Zhan" Wang Yibo said trying to touch the alluring person in front of him but stop in the middle when the alluring person flinched a little. But he still tried his best to show that he is sorry for what he had done. He was always at disadvantage when he can't represent his feeling with words to someone he loves.

"D.... Don't do that ever again" Xiao Zhan replied looking to the bold person with furrowed brows. Wang Yibo can see that he is angry. Xiao Zhan stand up and start making their dinner. Not bothered by the bold person who is still sitting there. When Wang Yibo realise that he can't do anything he got up.

"I'm going I'll be late you can eat dinner" Wang Yibo said leaving the kitchen to take his car keys and gone from the front door. Xiao Zhan stand there watching the bold person leaving, the front door open and closed. Xiao Zhan just sighed, now he is also not hungry any more he packed the food and kept in fridge he went to the bedroom he doesn't want to be around with Wang Yibo he took one pillow and duet and went downstairs to sleep on the sofa. He doesn't know how much time passes the bold person still haven't come back waiting for him, he slept.

At Midnight the front door open and a tall figure enter he sees the alluring person sleeping peacefully on the sofa of living room he goes to the side of the sofa and sat near the sleeping figure he carefully take the hand of the person and gentle brushes it.

"I'm sorry" He pick up the alluring person and went to the bedroom gently places him on the bed and covered him with duet he then goes down to sleep on the sofa he was sure Xiao Zhan doesn't want him near. He grabbed his laptop from the table and start working he is aware that he was not going to sleep he only have peaceful nights when the alluring person is beside him now he is all alone with a sigh he start working.

Sun raised fall from the curtain as the beautiful person stirred from his sleep he slowly open his eyes to look at the bed room ceiling he got confused he slept on the sofa yesterday in living room how come he is here has Wang Yibo return he look beside him but didn't find the bold person he got up from the bed and goes to the living room

"Ohh you got up" Wang Yibo said rubbing his temple and cracking bone he got up from sofa and went towards alluring person.

"You haven't slept last night" Xiao Zhan asked seeing the scene behind the bold person the table is filled with 5-6 coffee mugs and few scattered files from the view he can conclude that Wang Yibo hasn't slept all night.