Chapter 19: sweet dreams

I woke up to soft tickling on my neck. What? My body awoke more confused. What is that. As I was lifting from my sleep I reached there was an arm wrapped around my waist. I tense my heart beat picking up. Where am I?

"It's just me." A rough voice said behind me. Kane? Oh yeah Kane. I came to his bed last night. How embarrassing. I relaxed into his body again and opened my eyes.

The sunshine flowed into the room illuminating the dust floating in the air. Making it appear to be glitter blowing around. When I was younger I used to think that dust was little fairies we couldn't see. And you could only see them in the sun. I smiled at the nativity of that. I turned in Kanes arms to face him. He opened one eye to look at me. And gave me a panty dropping smile.

"It's too early" he groaned and buried his face in my chest. I laughed at his exhaustion. I never would have thought he wasn't a morning person because of how he acted in duty at all hours. "How'd you sleep?" I asked, looking down at him. I ran my fingers through his soft hair. Some of the long pieces fell out of the bin he had. I twirled them around my finger, jealous of his luscious long thick hair.

"Mmm good" he hummed into my breasts. My breasts! Oh yeah he currently has his head shoved into my breasts. A blush rose on my cheeks and I clenched my thighs together out of instinct. It's an innocent act and I'm acting like a virgin. What this man did to me. He brought his hand to my hip and pulled me impossibly closer.

I felt compromised in this position. Becoming increasingly aware of where my body ended and his began. How my shorts had ridin up and my tops strap fell down my shoulder exposing damn near my whole breast. Which his face currently rested on. And his shirtless chest. Urg. How could I forget. For now all I could see was his back but even that was sculpted by god himself. Tattoos littering his skin and flowing every which way creating images and words I couldn't make up at this angle.

Kane pulled his head out of my chest just enough to look up into my eyes. I knew my face was flushed. And the look in his eyes told me he knew why too. His eyes then traveled to my cleavage, up to my collar bone. And down my arm where my strap lay. He brought his pointer finger up and under the strap and slowly slip it up into place. He tsked at the strap. Leaving a trail of goose bumps along my skin.

Once the strap was in place he took me in, my face, eyes, hair and body. And smirked. "You're too needy for your own good" Urg ass. I whined in response. This time placing my head in his chest. Go hopefully stop him from seeing my embarrassment.

"Alright time to get up princess" he blew out a laugh.

"Nooooo I don't wanna get out of bed" I whined more, snuggling even deeper into his chest.

"Alright then.." and with that he wrapped his arms around me and stood up. I let out a shriek as they threw me over his shoulder and walked out of the room. I struggled in his grip "Kane!! Put me down you loser!" We we're now in the hallway, both of us practically nude, and I was over his shoulder. Unlike last night the halls were bustling with work getting ready for their shifts. This is so embarrassing, as I continued to struggle, a hard hand all of the sudden came down on my ass with a loud clap. Ouch!

"Stay still!" He ordered. I did as he said. I didn't not want another spanking in front of everyone! I hid my face with my hair and waited to get to wherever we were going. I was not happy.

By the carpet I could tell we had arrived at my room and he set me down in front of him. "Urg you jerk! Why did you do that! It was humiliating"

"No it wasn't, you liked that"
"I did n-"
"Don't lie to me Angel. I can tell.." he stared at me intensely. I stared right back. He would not win.

"Don't sit here and tell me it didn't turn you on to be pranced around like that. Being so exposed in front of everyone, with my hands on you.." he stalked toward me with every word till I was pressed against the bathroom door. My breath is now coming out in pants.

"I bet-" he leaned impossibly close to me, "if I put my hand down your shorts right now they'd be wet" he said slowly. He was right. I was wet. I wouldn't admit that, or the fact that I did like his manhandling me in front of everyone. It was condescending. So instead I just glared back up at him.

He smirked and brought his hand up to my waist band. Playing with it. Tugging on it alittle, waiting for me to stop him. But of course. I wouldn't, and I didn't want him to stop. My body was buzzing at his attention. I leaned further against the door looking up at him with begging eyes.

I felt his hand slowly creep down my shorts in between my legs. Sliding one finger along my folds causing a breathless moan to escape me. He then retreated. Pulling his hand back up, and out. Putting his finger in between us, it was wet, from me. If it was possible I was even a deeper shade of red.

"Suck" he ordered, and yet again I didn't hesitate to wrap my mouth around his finger working it with my tongue, looking into his eyes As I did so. God I wanted to please this man so badly.

"Good girl, now go take a shower." He praised opening the door behind me and patting me in the butt on his way out.

I was infuriated. And embarrassed. Urg I'm so easy when he's around, I'd do anything, things I wouldn't do with anyone else. And then he just left me hot and bothered. How rude.