The aunt looked at the big bamboo shoots on the ground, and then at Chen Xuan who was leaving. She smiled and said, “This young man is good.”

“What’s this called, Zhien Illustrated Report?”

“God stepping on the horse knows grace… It’s not that Brother Chen didn’t pay for the rice.”

“Don’t use idioms indiscriminately, can you? This is obviously to recognize the thief as the father!”

“???”

Back home, Chen Xuan first washed the pot, then burned the fire, washed rice and steamed rice, and then peeled the bamboo shoots.

When the rice is almost cooked, the second pot of cooking is set up.

After all, it is a god-level cooking skill. Although the dishes are a bit monotonous, the bamboo shoots are still delicious.

After lunch, Chen Xuan took out a recliner from the house, wiped it clean, and placed it in the yard.

Lying on the recliner, Chen Xuan squinted and rested.

During the rest, he was also considering how to spend the next month.

Just talking about eating, he must be starving.

But under the circumstance of guaranteeing that you will not die from starvation, you have to pursue it a little bit.

And he doesn’t have many seasonings, and the aunt next door can get enough for a few meals.

Can’t you still let him go to the mountain to find salt mines?

What’s special, can you find a salt mine and participate in any other programs?

Isn’t it fragrant to sell salt directly?

So… you have to make money!

With the ability of a farmer, the way to make money is very monotonous.

Just grow vegetables!

But the problem of growing vegetables is also very big. Most vegetables cannot mature in a month.

So this road is basically blocked.

But from the perspective of a hunter, there are too many ways and means to make money.

From Chen Xuan’s perspective, there are treasures everywhere in the mountains.

It is not too easy to make money.

But he was not in a hurry. He took a nap and talked about making money in the afternoon.

On the other side, the celebrities who have been enthusiastic have also come to small villages that are not well-known.

Rent a rural house with a starting capital of one hundred yuan, one mu of field, one cow, and live broadcast 24 hours a day.

Basically, they are just like Chen Xuan.

Today is the first day, they all feel pretty good, and there is even a relaxing experience on vacation.

However, this is just the beginning, and they haven’t realized what kind of nightmare it is to start with Chen Xuan in this way.

At one o’clock in the afternoon, Chen Xuan jumped from the recliner.

He straightened his arms, stretched his body, and made a “cracking” noise all over the body.

“Go, go up the mountain.”

Chen Xuan grabbed the hatchet and pinned it directly to his waist.