Chapter 21

~~~~Jinx

I was sitting on my bed, hugging my knees.

Flashback:

"If you want to stop me, you'll have to kill me... And Next time we'll meet... Consider me an enemy." She whispered looking down at my lips before letting herself free fall off the building.

"ACHLYS!" I screamed reaching out to her, to find a completely destroyed City behind her.

End of flashback:

I let myself fall on my bed and faced the wall, looking at the picture of Achlys and me.

Flashback:

"If you want to stop me, you'll have to kill me... And Next time we'll meet... Consider me an enemy."

End of Flashback:

I watched the picture in silence.

Enemy ...?

My door suddenly opened as i heard the familiar metal sound of footsteps. He put down a plate of food behind me and looked down at the untouched previous plate.

"Jinx, You've been in this room for three days... You barely touched any food. What happened in Noxus?" He said sitting down on my bed.

I stayed silent still watching Achlys's face.

"Jinx, you need to tell me what happened..." He whispered.

I sighed and held onto My hair ornament.

"I saw Achlys."

"You saw Achlys?" He asked surprised.

"... She's the one who's been attacking all these cities."

"What ...? Why?!"

I sat up in frustration.

"I don't know why! I've been trying to understand but i can't! This is so unlike her!"

Viktor suddenly got really quiet. I looked at him, his facial expression completely changed.

"What did she tell you...?" He asked in a monotone voice.

I looked at him hesitant but gave in.

"I will set this world on fire... Nobody will ever have to suffer again. Then she told me I'd have to kill her to stop her ... And ..."

"And what?" He asked looking back at me.

"... Next time we'll meet, consider me an enemy." I whispered hugging my knees again.

Viktor sighed.

"Well, it can't be helped. I'm going to prepare a bunker for the citizens we saved." He said turning around.

I stood up in shock.

"It can't be helped?! What do you mean?!" I yelled while running back after him.

"Achlys is stubborn. We both know that. if she said to consider her an enemy, i will." He responded in a calm manner.

I stopped him by blocking his way.

"What are you on about?! I'm not going to fight Achlys!"

He looked at me disappointed.

"You should know better."

"Are you really considering Achlys as an enemy...?" I asked him.

His silence answered my question.

"I don't do it by choice." He whispered.

"YES YOU ARE! WE CAN STILL CONVINCE-"

"JINX! Do you not understand?! You and i have betrayed her, destroyed Zaun, she lost Vala and everything she loved... She has lost everything and this is her revenge. Her telling you "next time we'll meet" means she's going to attack us."

She's going to attack ... Us?