Chapter 27

(This scene with { eyedress- something about you "She looks just like a dream, the prettiest girl I've ever seen."} 😭✋)

I was walking back.

"ACHLYS !"

I looked up to find Jinx in front of me. The sun kissing her features so perfectly and the gentle wind making her hair move so elegantly felt like time had frozen around us. Everybody blurred out, she was the only one that mattered.

We both ran towards each other as she jumped in my arms and clung to me so dearly. Her smile made my heart skip a beat again... It was only the two of us in this whole world.

I wrapped my arms around her as she looked back up at me. My eyes fell on her bruised arm but her hand brought my face back towards her smiling face.

I opened my mouth to start apologizing.

"Shh... Don't." She said while putting her finger on my lips.

She then suddenly started kissing me and pushed me against the wall. My eyes widened before melting in her kiss.

I turned the situation around and pushed her back against the wall. Her hands wrapped around my neck as i parted, my forehead still against hers, she tried to kiss me again.

"Looks like you missed me Sweet Cheeks.." i whispered.

"Come on kiss me." She whispered back desperately.

I chuckled and picked her up as i walked back home. I dropped her on the bed and kissed her neck. After a bit i stopped and observed her. She looked back at me surprised i had stopped.

"What's wrong...?"

"You're just so ... beautiful..." I whispered.

She chuckled and kissed me softly again.

"You're stealing my lines now?" She said biting her lip.

"What are you gonna do about it?"

She suddenly wrapped her legs around my waist. I stood up with her still holding onto me and kissing my face all over.

"Argh no! I'm going to succumb to your attacks!" I exclaimed dramatically as she giggled.

I let myself fall backwards but my head never touched the ground. A smirk appeared on my face as she had held my head back from hitting the floor.

"It looks like i have fallen for you." I whispered as she was on top of me, her nose was against mine.

A smile appeared onto her face.

"Corny." She said before falling on the ground next to me.

I turned my head towards her as her fingers slowly intertwined with mine.

"But it looks like I'm in the same situation..."

A chuckle escaped my mouth.

"So I win huh? You've finally succumbed to my charms." I said sarcastically.

She sighed and looked back at the ceiling.

"You're right. I did succumb to a game i thought I'd never lose..."

I continued observing her.

"At first it was all a game... was it really love? I don't know... But ... When you ran away from me... I understood that i never want to lose you."

She suddenly turned around to face me but ended up closer than expected. We stared at each other in silent for a bit.

"I would probably go mad without you..." She whispered as she scooted closer to me.

"You're saying that as if we weren't already mad." I said chuckling as i looked back at the ceiling.

She chuckled with me.

"You're right... But it feels okay to be insane with you-"

The doors suddenly swung open.

"Oh- uh... Am i interrupting?" Said Vi.

Jinx sat up with an annoyed face.

"Thank you sis for ruining the mood."

"Sorry i didnt-"

"Vi, it's fine. Don't apologize. What is it?" I asked as i stood up and approached her.

"I went to get some food and thought you might want some... Sorry for interrupting..." She whispered to me as she looked at Jinx who was now hugging her knees on my desk.

I looked over my shoulder and looked back at her chuckling.

"Don't worry, she'll get over it. Thanks for the food Vi, i appreciate it. How's Caitlyn?"

A voice suddenly yelled behind me.

"YOU BROUGHT THAT BITCH DOWN HERE?!"

"Bitch is a harsh word for my girlfriend don't you think?" Said slightly amused Vi looking at Jinx.

"Okay fine! I guess I'll just keep my opinions to myself then!" She said before wrapping herself in our blanket.

Vi and i both bursted out laughing at Jinx's reaction.

"Anyways, thanks Again Vi."

"No problem, Have a nice evening guys!"

"Yeah yeah whatever!" Said jinx wrapped as a burrito.

I closed the door before I put the food down and kissed her.

"Come on let's eat."